Pond Boss
Posted By: LordStanley Where to buy a 40 FT straight dock? - 07/03/18 03:39 PM
Hi All,

Been searching for month where to buy a 40 foot straight aluminum dock. Wholesale Marine sells one but I hear they come from China and aren't the best quality. Any advice would be appreciated.

Patrick
Posted By: BrianL Re: Where to buy a 40 FT straight dock? - 07/03/18 03:48 PM
I bought my floats here. I know they build docks, but not sure if they ship them...

http://www.docksondemand.com/
Posted By: LordStanley Re: Where to buy a 40 FT straight dock? - 07/03/18 04:47 PM
Thanks Brian,

I was looking for something a little closer to Kansas or Missouri in case I have problems. Should have mentioned that in my post. Very much appreciate your response.
Posted By: SetterGuy Re: Where to buy a 40 FT straight dock? - 07/03/18 09:30 PM
We got our sections from Menards. I’ll have to take another look at it, but I remember talking to the manufacturer. I can’t remember who it is right now. I believe they will sell direct. Don’t know if that’ll save you $$ over Menards. We bought a 20’ section and two 10’ sections. Took the 20 x 4’ section and made it a 10 x 8’. Quality is pretty good. We bought the aluminum section kits. Assembly was easy. Menards has 11% off sales all the time. It comes as a rebate, so we used that 11% off the next section. Plus some addl % off for using the “big” card.

Edit, should have mentioned this first.. I think they had a 40’ section for sale.

Jeff
© Pond Boss Forum