Pond Boss
Posted By: Hollywood Storage/deer stand plan finished - 09/29/16 01:46 AM
Container is for the orchard/ syrup/ bee supplies. Up top is set up for a comfortable watch over the orchard/ food plot and a good portion of the hill they like to cruise. Should work out well!
Posted By: CMM Re: Storage/deer stand plan finished - 09/29/16 02:28 AM
Looks like it could double as a bomb shelter! Is that a door opening onto a 12' drop? I like it, a nice hideaway.
Posted By: Hollywood Re: Storage/deer stand plan finished - 09/29/16 11:26 AM
Originally Posted By: CMM
Looks like it could double as a bomb shelter! Is that a door opening onto a 12' drop? I like it, a nice hideaway.

Lumber for the deck and stairs were delivered yesterday!
Posted By: TGW1 Re: Storage/deer stand plan finished - 09/29/16 11:42 AM
Hollywood, down here we might call that a Red Neck Penthouse smile

Tracy
Posted By: Hollywood Re: Storage/deer stand plan finished - 09/29/16 12:08 PM
Originally Posted By: TGW1
Hollywood, down here we might call that a Red Neck Penthouse smile

Tracy

I told ya NY had rednecks!
Posted By: Hollywood Re: Storage/deer stand plan finished - 10/13/16 09:16 PM
Dad is 84... built steps he can navigate for access...

Part of the view, though the best part is uphill, the woods they like to cruise through. Once the leaves are down, and especially with snow... this is going to be a great stand!
May try a little decoy action during the rut. The open area where the orchard is in the background was so thick before you could barely walk through it. Any buck cruising the thick hillside above can see this opening for a long way.

Posted By: CMM Re: Storage/deer stand plan finished - 10/13/16 09:43 PM
Awesome set up. The view is spectacular. I spend some time in east central Vermont whenever I can. The New England scenery is some of the best in the world. You have a great place to enjoy it.
Posted By: Hollywood Re: Storage/deer stand plan finished - 10/14/16 11:29 AM
Originally Posted By: CMM
Awesome set up. The view is spectacular. I spend some time in east central Vermont whenever I can. The New England scenery is some of the best in the world. You have a great place to enjoy it.

Thanks CMM, the scenery is really coming into peak fall color. I'll be at the property the next few days. If I get some good pics I'll put them here. Meeting with the architect in an hour to layout the house plans. Really looking forward to living here. Well, except for January thru March perhaps...
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Storage/deer stand plan finished - 10/14/16 12:03 PM
Very nice Hollywood. I bet your Dad's happy!
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Storage/deer stand plan finished - 10/14/16 02:42 PM
That's just neat.
Posted By: Hollywood Re: Storage/deer stand plan finished - 10/14/16 07:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
That's just neat.

Thanks!
Coming into peak...

Posted By: Chris Steelman Re: Storage/deer stand plan finished - 10/14/16 08:07 PM
Wow. Looks great.
© Pond Boss Forum