Pond Boss
Posted By: Coppernose I Love Bluegill Fishing... - 06/05/19 08:32 AM
First post... glad I found your website. Thanks

It's 3am and I just woke up thinking about my next big Bluegill fishing trip for my favorite fish... the Coppernose Bluegill.

I could never afford the land to build a pond on, so I have to pay to fish in some good private ponds in south Alabama.

These ponds are well stocked and professionally managed for bass and as the pond owner says... world-class bluegill fishing.

If anyone wants to go fishing one day, simply pm me for a free and fun trip.
Posted By: Bob-O Re: I Love Bluegill Fishing... - 06/05/19 08:46 AM
CN, welcome to the forum. Sad\great that ya wake up at 3am thinkin fishin.
Posted By: Quarter Acre Re: I Love Bluegill Fishing... - 06/05/19 04:41 PM
Good to have you, I'm sure the southern members with the CNBG in their ponds could teach you a few things in getting them on a hook and line (and vise-versa).
Posted By: Coppernose Re: I Love Bluegill Fishing... - 06/05/19 05:52 PM
I don't know much.... I've only been fishing for bluegills for 65 years.
Posted By: anthropic Re: I Love Bluegill Fishing... - 06/06/19 06:21 AM
Coppernose, I may take you up on that some day. I especially enjoy flyfishing for big CNBG, what great fighters!

I also have a private pond with some pretty good CNBG in it, if you'd have any interest. Everybody focuses on the LMB, so the panfish are rarely fished. No charge, of course. I'm sure you could teach me a ton about panfishing!

PS You'd be even more welcome if you'd like to take a cute but destructive beaver. Some say they are good eating... wink
Posted By: Coppernose Re: I Love Bluegill Fishing... - 06/06/19 05:55 PM
Come on over any time, there's plenty of fish.
Posted By: anthropic Re: I Love Bluegill Fishing... - 06/06/19 10:21 PM
Thanks! When & if I'm in the area, maybe I could look you up. And if you're ever in east Texas or northwest Louisiana, look me up. Sure would be nice to share time with someone who enjoys CNBG rather than totally focused on LMB.
© Pond Boss Forum