Pond Boss
Posted By: DSCKY Builders in Southeast KY? - 05/14/17 02:41 AM
Hello. I have been lurking for a while now. I bought around 100 acres of land about two years ago that has 2 smaller ponds, I'd say 0.25 acres or less each. The original land owner actually had the NRCS papers from the build in the 1960s. I want to start fresh and build a larger pond, 3/4-1 acre this will consume one of the old ponds. I am in a very isolated area of southeast Kentucky and cannot find any builders. NRCS does not have a list of builders. I contacted Gray Construction in Middle, TN last year, (sponsor on this site) but they do not come this far east. Anybody know any builders in this area?
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Builders in Southeast KY? - 05/14/17 11:34 PM
Recontact Gray construction, maybe Mike Gray knows of other pond builders in his state. Most pond builders know most all of their competition.
Posted By: DSCKY Re: Builders in Southeast KY? - 05/15/17 01:56 AM
Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately, he does not know anyone in the area. I originally contacted him when I purchased the property about 2 years ago. If no one from the site has any names my last attempt will be to recontact Mike and offer to rent all needed equipment. I really just need their expertise!

Dustin
Posted By: Mobley HVAC Re: Builders in Southeast KY? - 06/25/17 02:10 AM
Where you at in KY? I'm from rockcastle.
Posted By: DSCKY Re: Builders in Southeast KY? - 06/26/17 11:05 AM
Letcher County, Whitesburg area. I have been watching your house build thread it is really looking nice! We are about to list our current house and will also be looking to build in the future.
© Pond Boss Forum