Pond Boss
Posted By: james holt hybrid striped bass - 08/07/10 09:21 PM
I need to teach my father in law the condello technique. Thi
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/07/10 09:39 PM
Nice fish....but it looks like he's arm wrestling it. smile
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/07/10 09:41 PM
Bruce it looked bigger in person than in the picture. At the next pond boss meeting will you please teach a class on photography.
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/07/10 09:48 PM
Yes, I'll bring the camera, and somebody should bring some fake fish for practice. laugh
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/07/10 09:54 PM
Bruce I want you to know I am trying to follow your advice that you gave me when you came down. I hope it is starting to show. I am still feeding five feeders at two hundred pounds of aquamax 600 a week.
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/07/10 09:57 PM
Unfortunately the fish that are getting the fattest are the catfish.
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/07/10 09:57 PM
How's the water clarity? Any signs of hyper-nutrification?
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/07/10 10:02 PM
Water clarity still looks good but i am a bit afraid to increase the feeding since it is so hot
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/07/10 10:21 PM
Caution sounds like a good approach.
Posted By: george1 Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/07/10 11:33 PM
James, really nice HSB - how much did it weigh?
Looks like a Texas Private Waters records HSB to me!

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/fishboat/fish/action/private.php?age_group=all&browse=Go
Posted By: burgermeister Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/08/10 12:29 AM
No Condello technique needed. The Pinkie to end of elbow gives a purty good perspective. I perspect it's purty BIG.
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/08/10 12:48 AM
Agreed! That is a super-nice fish!
Posted By: n8ly Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/08/10 03:29 AM
size of the mouth looks massive for a hybrid
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/08/10 12:21 PM
Sorry no length or weight taken because it was so hot we wanted to get it back in the water before it died. Hopefully we will catch it again this fall.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/08/10 03:14 PM
Wow, great looking fish James!
Posted By: george1 Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/08/10 09:50 PM
Originally Posted By: james holt
Sorry no length or weight taken because it was so hot we wanted to get it back in the water before it died. Hopefully we will catch it again this fall.

James, this is my CPR gear (Catch-Photgraph-Release ….)
I always have my Boga on my belt, tape measure on lanyard around my around my neck and camera in my pocket - no time lost for safe fish resusitation and release.

You have some of the BEST Texas HSB that I have seen!

Posted By: overtonfisheries Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/09/10 12:54 PM
James, I can't recall if you have an aeration system on that lake. Do you? If so what type of system do you have and if not......I would highly recommend one. I would hate to see something happen to these monster HSBs.
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/10/10 12:08 AM
I know i should have aeration but I dont due to the cost. I do have my well running twenty four hours a day now and after this week will stop feeding until the weather cools a bit. did you see the small hybrid looking fish we have been catching? We really do have a lot of them. Here is a picture of some. The fish I bought from you were all bigger than these weren't they?
Posted By: overtonfisheries Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/10/10 01:38 AM
James I have to go on record recommending an aeration system for your lake. Put it on your Christmas wish list, sell an vehicle, or work overtime for awhile.

I had not seen these small "hybrids" before. They look to be about the same size as those that I stocked for you. Reproduction? Slow or no growth on my last batch of stockers?
Posted By: ewest Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/10/10 02:25 AM
Very strange ! In that lake I don't see how a HSB could stay in there for 2 mths and not be growing. I know mine from you doubled in size (10-12 to 20-24 inches) in under a year and while our feeding and forage are good they don't compare to James'.
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/10/10 01:48 PM
bell curve- low end?

For what's worth James I second Todd on aeration suggestion.
Posted By: The Pond Frog Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/10/10 02:00 PM
That's a new batch of fish. Even at the bottom of the bell curve there would be a fair amount of growth. And the bottom of the bell curve does not have lots of fish.
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/10/10 07:54 PM
TPF, I would find it hard to believe a HSB can reproduce let alone have recuirtment of that many to this size with bass presence. Todd mention same size as stockers and only 2 months ago. Very easy for me to believe in this heat some of the fish have not grown a noticeable amount in a couple of months. That is a 8 inch fish tht woudl be at least two years old in taht pond. I wish you could get that many to make it with lmb in a pond.
Posted By: ewest Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/10/10 09:35 PM
Greg I did not see a stock date. When did the HSB go in and at what size ? Todd raised the ? I just said under the conditions they should grow in 2 mths. I brought up the 2 mths not Todd or James.

Confused here - can you guys provide the facts. If not the stockers could they be from the same source as the GShad which were not there before.
Posted By: overtonfisheries Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/10/10 09:54 PM
The last time I stocked fish for James was probably 1.5 years ago, not sure and not I'm not in the office where I can look it up.

Successful natural reproduction?

Very interesting.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/10/10 11:18 PM
Could white bass be mixed in somehow?
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/10/10 11:57 PM
oh sorry I read it had been two months. Yes if nto grown any 1.5 yrs that woudl be stragne. Still believe some not growing or growing slow vs. successful repro and recuirtment. James when stocked, what size, and how many now catching this size, what size?
Posted By: n8ly Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/11/10 12:42 AM
James, here are my thoughts for what they are worth:

I have seen hsb stocked into ponds with heavy feeding programs and not grow even a couple inches after several years. Not common, but I have seen it.

I havent seen hsb reproduce yet naturally, but have read that it is possible.

Your pond is an uncharacteristic catfish baby making factory..........

I would have put that HSB your dad caught on the wall, no questions about it. That fish most likely will not survive coming out of the water after being caught. We eat big hybrid striped bass we catch during the summer because mortality is extremely high. They swim off but we find em dead in clear water days later. To release them in the summer we leave them in the water and unhook them.

My take on aeration in ponds and lakes is that it is an absolutely must for someone wanting to push the envelope on growing trophy fish. Watching how fish relate to aeration systems first hand underwater is pretty cool stuff. Angling by aeration systems (just ask Bruce about angling by some of my aerators) is a pretty good indicator of what they can do as well. Purely from a fish's perspective and throw all of the other benefits of moving water out the window, but purely for fish reasons alone you want to start saving for the system. Shad and bluegill stack up in the current by the thousands and the HSB and LMB utilize them big time.

I started putting structures by aerators and you can't even fathom in your wildest dreams what kind of fishing spot that creates.
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/11/10 01:31 AM
What would be the easiest way to check their age?
Posted By: ewest Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/11/10 01:44 AM
James when was the last time you stocked them and at what size?

I will be shocked if there was reproduction except that you do have that creek which could be the link.
Posted By: Chris Steelman Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/11/10 01:48 AM
You can take a couple scales from the fish and send them to somebody to look at. It is not that hard to do. You could send them to me if you want to.
Posted By: Sunil Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/11/10 12:54 PM
YB will only charge you $1,000.00. Sure it sounds high, but I'm working with YB on 'value' pricing, and we know you have money.
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/11/10 01:05 PM
James I think an otolith is much better for aging. Matt has aged thousands of fish so frozen fish head would work if interested.
Posted By: MRHELLO Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/11/10 01:10 PM
What size should be stocked in a pond full of GSF (some being large)?

I would like to have some of these in each of my ponds as a bonus fish so just trying to find out the best size to stock and when.

Thanks
Posted By: overtonfisheries Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/12/10 05:24 AM
James, how long has it been since you switched over to high protein feed from the catfish diet you were feeding?
Posted By: overtonfisheries Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/12/10 09:32 PM
I looked it up, the last time I stocked HSBs for James was 10/08, 125 10-12inch fish.
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/13/10 12:15 AM
I have been feeding a 90% diet of aquapro 600 this year. i am feeding 200 pounds a week of feed using five feeders. I have bought over three thousand pounds of aquamax 600 alone not to mention catfish food and largemouth bass food. There are large schools of shad, shiners and bluegill.If these fish are not growing it is not due to me not feeding them. Should I be culling these fish like the catfish?
Posted By: Sunil Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/13/10 12:56 AM
I see every reason to believe that your lake is pushing the limits of biomass for an unaerated pond.

I mean that in a good way though. You've put a lot of fish in there over the years. Now you've got plenty of forage plus the pellet feed.

How much bigger could some of the predators get if there were less of them.
Posted By: george1 Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/16/10 01:40 PM
Originally Posted By: overtonfisheries
James I have to go on record recommending an aeration system for your lake. Put it on your Christmas wish list, sell an vehicle, or work overtime for awhile.

James, someone pulled your classic trophy HSB photo, but fortunately I saved it for my collection, along with Nates, Cheyennes, and more recently Eric’s photo. The accurate representation photos allow me to compare progress of my fish.

I strongly agree with Todd and Gregg about you living dangerously without aeration.
My water looked very similar to yours right before my fish kill some three years ago.
I learned my lesson the hard way – talk about sick!!!!!

Posted By: overtonfisheries Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/16/10 03:02 PM
Where did that big HSB pic go?

George is right that dark filamentous algae precluded his fish kill. A sign of hypernutrification?
Posted By: ewest Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/16/10 06:28 PM
I sure hope James' photobucket account is working.

Please guys if you post a pic leave it up and don't delete it. That damages the entire thread and the value of the site.

Others don't post things that would make someone want or need to take down a pic or cause a thread to be deleted. No personal insults , negative comments toward someone , or other rules violations.

Thank you.
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/17/10 03:31 PM
I just got a quote from Sue cruz to install an air4 XL5 dual moter 220v system. It will have four stations each with five discs. Total cost is just over six thousand dollars and I still need to run the electrical. Does anyone have any comments before I buy the system?
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/17/10 03:57 PM

I know you have a world class fishery and preserving it is very important - after reading these posts makes me cringe as they suggest you could be in for a crash...and that's more than scary. All I know about aeration is that when I install my system [Airmax 7] I will be using Sue Cruz/Vertex.
Posted By: Sunil Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/17/10 03:57 PM
You should see if Sue will come out and install it.
Posted By: overtonfisheries Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/17/10 04:53 PM
I would like to bid on this system for you, installed, if you aren't opposed to it. I'll PM.
Posted By: overtonfisheries Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/17/10 05:56 PM
Sue is much better looking I have to admit. If she'll give you the right price, then BY ALL MEANS, hire her.......
Posted By: Sunil Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/17/10 06:50 PM
"Sue is much better looking I have to admit."

Probably was no need to clarify.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/17/10 07:01 PM
Originally Posted By: Sunil
"Sue is much better looking I have to admit."

Probably was no need to clarify.

laugh
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/17/10 09:16 PM
Sue correct me if I'm wrong but Vertex does not sell direct and it will go thru a "dealer". If you want it installed James I strongly suggest Todd. I also can get you a price since we have consulted via email on many issues. Either way glad to see your looking into it.

James might be cheaper to run airline from current electiricial source than running electricity unles of course you have other plans for the eltricial as well.
Posted By: n8ly Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/18/10 02:57 AM
Speaking as James' agent (without consulting him yet) He wants electricity down by the pond, because there are tons of future uses for it down there...

I have some comments for you to consider as well before you pull the trigger: definitely go with a local dealer for purchase of the system. Having a local professional to take care of you and your system forever is invaluable.

If you can post the design online I can offer a handful of other suggestions that may or may not help. Sue and Conrad are the best aeration designers in the nation, but sometimes there is more than one way to skin a cat (place diffusers) Especially if you are a fish guy....
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/18/10 07:01 PM
Nate I would love your input and anybody elses. I think Todd is going to install the system since he is local but we hve not ordered it yet
Posted By: n8ly Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 01:02 AM
can you post the design or email it over?
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 01:29 AM
JJames Holt Private Pond
HighFlow 4XL5
Legend
Compressor Cabinet XL5 AirStation BottomLine Tubing
Optional Equipment
Shoreline Valve Box 1" PVC Pipe
Site and System Specifications
Surface Acres: 10.5 Perimeter Feet: 2,668 Lake Volume, Gal.: 31,350,791 Total Acre Feet: 96
# of XL5 AirStations: 4 CFM / AirStation: 2.55 GPM / AirStation: 5,868 Daily Pumpage: 33,801,491 Turnovers/Day: 1.08 System PSI: 14.2
Date: 8/16/10
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 01:36 AM
I am having difficulty cutting and pasting the map with the design
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 01:40 AM
One concern I have is that the design is done for a pond that is somewhat smaller than mine looking at the map that sue did her calculations on I would guess the pond is about two or three acres larger
Posted By: ewest Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 01:53 AM
I agree with Nate. I would sacrifice a little turnover vol for air near where the best fish locations are. I have seen the results of the approach in recreational fishing ponds. It works !
Posted By: n8ly Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 02:33 AM
Lets get an aerial of your exact pond online here somehow with some approximate depths. Bartosh with the mapping network can pull up nice very up to date aerial map and add some depths to it for like $40 or Sue should be able to pick up your pond aerial or someone should be able to post a link from google earth to your pond.

I have done lots of various aeration systems for various reasons. In general, aerating a 10 acre lake is completely different than aerating a small pond. Especially when your main focus or limiting factors are fish related it is different than if your aerating for combating watermeal and duckweed.

Moving water is powerful stuff!
Posted By: overtonfisheries Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 02:38 AM
We'll use a depth finder when we install so that we can place these airstations in strategic positions. I am open to suggestions. I spoke with James this evening and he is working on running the electricity needed.
Posted By: overtonfisheries Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 03:04 AM
Link to Google Map of James Holt's Lake
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 03:11 AM
If you could expand the north border by about 100 feet and about 50 feet on the west and then about fifty feet on the south you would be pretty close. The depths might be a bit more tricky
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 03:21 AM
I dont know if these pictures help or not?
Posted By: n8ly Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 03:21 AM
max depth and average depth? general depth summary of the lake?
electric location (can you put an arrow on the google map of the electric location?)

Your lake is a very easy one to aerate!
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 03:28 AM
It is a shallow pond with the average depth of probably six feet. The dam when full has a hole in it that is 20 ft. Electricity will be coming from just west of the house on the south shore.
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 03:31 AM
Can someone tell me what happens when you are fishing and you snag into one of the airlines or stations?
Posted By: esshup Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 01:56 PM
Since I used the self-sinking airline, I have had no problems snagging anything. It practically burys itself in the pond bottom.

As for the diffuser, I haven't had a fish get close to it yet.
Posted By: ewest Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 02:25 PM
James add to the map for Nate your main fish structure and depth.
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 07:48 PM
James not possible to snag the line. It basically sinks in the mud. The diffuser station wil not be so easy either. The fish will suspend near the diffuser where you see the bubbles so no reason tio fish on the bottom near it. Glad you got Todd installing, this will be a big benefit.
Posted By: Sunil Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/19/10 09:56 PM
Is there going to be, like, a party during the install?

How much bourbon do you think Overton can drink before it's not safe to work around the water? Or keep the warranty valid?
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/20/10 02:57 PM
I think James will be fine as long as Todd doesn't mistake him for a criminal and perform the patented Overton Choke Hold.

For newbie reference...
The fish farm citizen's arrest!!
Posted By: Sue Cruz Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/20/10 06:28 PM
Hey! I didn't even know this thread was going on... a little aeration hijack! I'm so glad you are finally getting an aeration system James!! I think we first talked 4 years ago... then you bought that tiny system at the auction of the 2nd PB convention. You should see if someone on here wants to buy it ~ it has never been used! Todd really knows what he's doing, so you are in great hands! Just make sure you start it up VERY gradually. I would go with a slower than recomended start-up due to the hot temps, the fact that it is late August and you surely have a thermocline.
Posted By: Rainman Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/20/10 06:51 PM
That small system would be great for the silent auction this April!
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/21/10 01:33 AM
Todd says he sells the same system all the time and can give me some credit on the install. I trenched 400 feet today for the electrical line today with a walk behind trencher I think every part of my body is bruised. This was the last time I dont rent a rider trencher. I am trying to be ready for the install within one to two weeks depending on when the electrical company can set the pole.
Posted By: ewest Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/21/10 01:39 AM
Pics of James and the trencher ? laugh
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/21/10 01:40 AM
Sorry I thought about it but im not sure how to take a picture of myself.
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/28/10 01:27 PM
Here is an update on the aeration system. I had the electric company put in a pole and another meter for the future dock area then I rented a hand trencher(never do that) trenched two feet deep four hundred feet through rock. Buried the conduit. Built a platform for the cabinet to set on that is hopefully above the flood plain. I used the tiger clasp system the same as brettski and was very pleased with the results. Hopefully the electrician will finish on Monday and Todd Overton will do the install on Friday or Saturday.
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/28/10 11:54 PM
You've got to be excited! The hard work will pay off for you...
Posted By: AvidAngler Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/31/10 11:02 AM
Here you go with some great hunting pictures
JHO

I thought I'd post my own hunting pictures gallery
You can check out most on www.google.com

Site links:

Hunting women
Monster Bucks
Deer Hunting
Waterfowl Hunting
Turkey Hunting
Varmint Hunting
Small Game Hunting
Bear Hunting
BigGame Hunting
Elk Hunting
Upland Birds
Hog Hunting
Wing Shooting
Hunting Equipment
Gunsmithing
Taxidermy
Hunting firearms
Rifle Scopes
Hunting Africa
Hunting Alaska
Hunting South America
Hunting Dogs
Bowhunting
Handgun Hunting
Traditional Archery
Muzzleloaders
Airgun Hunting
Hunting Rifles
Hunting Handguns
Rimfire Rifles
Hunting Shotguns
Varmint Rifles

Great thread and being new here I am learning as I go. James Holts pond fish pictures are spectacular.
FishinG women
I know you all wanted to see my favorite fishing pictures and this should make everything cool and alright.

Most can be found on google.com
Trout fishinG bloG

Braggin' Board
Saltwater Fishing
Freshwater Fishing
Fishing Women
DeepSea Fishing
Game Fish Pictures
BillFish Pictures
Trout Fishing pictures
Bass Fishing pictures
Salmon Fishing pictures
Walleye Fishing pictures
Catfish Fishing
Crappie Fishing Pictures
Striper Fishing Pictures
Grouper Fishing Pictures
Snook Fishing Pictures
Tuna Fishing Pictures
Tarpon Fishing Pictures
Cobia Fishing Pictures
Snapper Fishing Pictures
Halibut Fishing Pictures
King Mackerel Fishing Pictures
Barracuda Fishing Pictures
Fly Fishing Fishing Pictures
KayakFishing Pictures
BowFishing Pictures
Fly Tying Pictures
Spear Fishing Pictures
Ice Fishing Pictures
Rod Building
Taxidermy Pictures

Posted By: n8ly Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/31/10 01:19 PM
James,
on your platform, dont let your deckboards cantilever more than a couple inches or they will warp very bad over time.

Nate
Posted By: ewest Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/31/10 09:33 PM
Nice job James - lot of work there !!
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 08/31/10 09:40 PM
I was just joking about using brettskis technique. I dont think the platform is even square. Everything brettski does looks perfect. I was just trying to put something together to get the electrical and motors off of the ground until I can build a real dock. Those are actually some boards I found that were from an old bridge that had been washed out from a flood they are already very warped and so I turned them upside down from the way they were warped. At least it was free except for my time.
Posted By: Todd3138 Re: hybrid striped bass - 09/04/10 01:19 PM
Originally Posted By: AvidAngler
Great thread and being new here I am learning as I go. James Holts pond pictures are spectacular.
Albert A Rasch
Avid

Hey, AvidAngler, welcome to Pond Boss Forums! Looks like your first post slipped through the cracks, so accept our apologies that it took so long to greet you!

Why don't you post in the New Member section of the forum and tell us a bit about yourself, your pond (or future pond as the case may be) and a bit about your pond goals. It's always great to have new folks on board, so thanks for joining in and posting!

Plus, it just occurred to me, we don't have many, if any, members from NJ who post with any regularity if I'm not just totally obtuse and overlooking someone else, so welcome in from the Garden State!
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 09/11/10 01:02 PM
Here are some pictures of the aeration install on friday. I left these pictures in this thread since the reason I am installing the aeration system was due to the original pictures of the fish we had caught. Does anyone have any further suggestions for improving the water quality? I have a kasco water circulator that is not being used would this be helpful to install?
Posted By: ewest Re: hybrid striped bass - 09/11/10 02:12 PM
James did you do any ES while the boat was there ? I see the fish boxes also - any new deliveries ? grin

Use of the circulator would not hurt and might be helpful as least during aerator start up.
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 09/11/10 03:24 PM
I added 100 red ears and 100 copper nose bluegill. He did a few do checks but I had asked him and he forgot to do it while the boat was out. The readings he gave me were ten and I'm not sure what that means. Todd did not actually come it was clint and Todds dad
Posted By: ewest Re: hybrid striped bass - 09/11/10 08:02 PM
Ten ? What is that. What size CNBG and RES ?
Posted By: james holt Re: hybrid striped bass - 09/11/10 08:18 PM
I dont know what the number means. The red ears and the blue gills were the largest he had but were only about five inches.
Posted By: Sunil Re: hybrid striped bass - 09/12/10 05:55 PM
In a surrogate fashion as Todd was not there, did you force Clint to drink bourbon?
Posted By: Techno Viking Re: hybrid striped bass - 09/12/10 11:37 PM
I could have been coerced but not forced. 10ppm dissolved oxygen.
Posted By: Sunil Re: hybrid striped bass - 09/12/10 11:52 PM
When done smoothly, it's six and one half dozen, Techno Viking.

Maybe you need a refresher course?
Posted By: ewest Re: hybrid striped bass - 09/13/10 01:23 AM
When was the 10ppm - before or after set-up ?
Posted By: overtonfisheries Re: hybrid striped bass - 09/13/10 04:11 PM
Speaking for Clint, probably before startup. What is ES? Electrofishing? No they didn't do any shocking.
© Pond Boss Forum