Pond Boss
Posted By: UGAGARDENER25 Pond Dam Failure - 11/08/18 06:35 PM
State-Georgia
I have searched the State over for a TRUE POND EXPERT. I have a 4 Acre plus Farm Pond which has been on my Family Farm since I was born. So let's establish this Pond has been here 48 Years for sure and growing up this Pond was used for Recreational Fishing.
The Georgia Summers have no doubt gotten warmer and my Pond fluctuated during Summer say starting early 90's. The pond did not hold water it just would drop in extreme heat. Moving forward. I requested this Pond and traded with other siblings to one day when my last living Parent deceased. I would then hire a Pond Builder/Repair Company to go in and repair my Pond Dam. I did just that, but the very day they started this job. My Pond was 100% full. A So-called managed release was done breaching my Pond Dam with a massive Track Hoe. Immediately problems started that day, as what I was told was a managed release might still yet to be determined once I can find a Qualified Pond Expert who is for hire to come access and evaluate my Pond/Pond Dam. I have a folder full of everything this Expert should need.
If someone could put me on to that Person I need describing above it couldn't be soon enough. I am located in Middle Georgia. Michael S. Helton
Posted By: ewest Re: Pond Dam Failure - 11/08/18 07:32 PM
Call Greg Grimes at Lakework.

http://www.lakework.com/
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Pond Dam Failure - 11/09/18 12:43 PM
Agree on Greg
Posted By: scott69 Re: Pond Dam Failure - 11/10/18 02:38 AM
I live in Alabama, right on the Georgia line. what county are you in?
© Pond Boss Forum