Pond Boss
Posted By: CrazyPondMaster Fountain RGB Light Ring - 09/08/17 06:37 AM
Curious if anyone is using RGB rings to light up their frothy style fountains?

Fountain Lighting Effect

I've seen a couple on Amazon but can't find one that is bright enought to pull off something like the effect above, preferably with all the RGB colors, similar to what you would get with a Phillips Hue RGB smart bulb.

Fountain Effect 2

Think they are using Delta. Not sure if Delta is available without a crazy quote. Some of them look like they may be spotlights instead of ring lights.

Posted By: Linda Robert Re: Fountain RGB Light Ring - 09/12/17 09:49 AM
Sorry! but I heard first time this kind of Fountain lighting effect but your post gives me new interesting information.
Posted By: CrazyPondMaster Re: Fountain RGB Light Ring - 09/13/17 01:00 AM
I'm curious if people are using these RGB rings or spotlights to light up frothy style fountains.

RGB ring at Amazon

I'm trying to achieve something like this:

I would think the RGB rings would be nice because they have such a small footprint but I don't know if they would be bright enough.

I like the look of this one. I don't know if the lights can be focused to be lower to the ground or not. This one seems like it goes pretty high.

36W RGB ring

Posted By: Linda Robert Re: Fountain RGB Light Ring - 10/24/17 07:06 AM
Wow! just wonderful, these RGB rings really look amazing. Thanks for sharing such a great fountain light idea, please share me the pics when you have achieved your desired setup.
© Pond Boss Forum