Pond Boss
Posted By: Cantonboy Sodium Bentonite For Sale - 06/25/17 11:46 AM
First post ever so forgive any indiscretions. I have 6 super sacks (2700# each) of Envirogel 200 left over from a pond renovation project. It is stored in my barn and I need to get it out. Let my over order be your windfall. Asking $100 per sack. Original cost was $210 each plus shipping. Located North Metro Atlanta.
Posted By: TGW1 Re: Sodium Bentonite For Sale - 06/25/17 11:52 AM
that is a good price on the bentonite.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Sodium Bentonite For Sale - 06/25/17 03:12 PM
I know posts advertising are generally not allowed, but if verified, some member could get a nice benefit from this one....
Posted By: Bob Lusk Re: Sodium Bentonite For Sale - 06/26/17 11:27 AM
We're okay with this one. Individual trying to help someone out, not a company trying to ride coattails to profit.
Posted By: Cantonboy Re: Sodium Bentonite For Sale - 07/10/17 08:50 AM
Thank you for allowing this post to stay. I do have an invoice showing delivery to the address where it currently housed. If anyone might have suggestions on where else to market, I would appreciate that information. I have had it in the Georgia Market Bulletin with no success.
Posted By: Quarter Acre Re: Sodium Bentonite For Sale - 07/10/17 02:07 PM
Foundation repair companies might be interested as I have heard that they sometimes use it to repair leaky basements by packing it in and around the foundation to keep water from getting there in the first place.
Posted By: Sergio_iii Re: Sodium Bentonite For Sale - 07/20/17 04:30 PM
Pm sent!
Posted By: Cantonboy Re: Sodium Bentonite For Sale - 08/02/17 09:00 PM
4 supersacks left
Posted By: Cantonboy Re: Sodium Bentonite For Sale - 08/13/17 09:45 AM
0 left. Thanks for allowing the post to stay. I have my barn back and 2 people are off to repair their ponds!
© Pond Boss Forum