Pond Boss
Posted By: GreatGardener Garden Pond - My building pictures - 02/25/15 12:45 AM
Hello friends,

My backyard

Idea for banks border:

Posted By: liquidsquid Re: Garden Pond - My building pictures - 03/01/15 11:34 AM
Wow, nice job! That's a big liner and must have been a ton of work to get it in.
Wow, beautiful work.
Posted By: djstauder Re: Garden Pond - My building pictures - 03/02/15 03:50 PM
Looks great! Out of curiosity... what are your plans for the area between the row of rocks? plants?
Posted By: GreatGardener Re: Garden Pond - My building pictures - 03/22/15 05:30 PM
Plants, gravel, mosses
Posted By: GreatGardener Re: Garden Pond - My building pictures - 12/20/15 08:10 PM
After 8 years this pond is now naturalized.
Posted By: Nicole Martin Re: Garden Pond - My building pictures - 12/29/15 11:20 AM
Really Amazing work you done for the creation of this pond, I really appreciate your work and idea. Thanks for sharing
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: Garden Pond - My building pictures - 12/29/15 01:44 PM
Great job and looks terrific!

It's fun to imagine the finished product with what you have started so please keep the photos coming as progress continues!
Posted By: liquidsquid Re: Garden Pond - My building pictures - 12/29/15 08:58 PM
Our garden pond is "naturalized" as well, but probably not in the same sense yours is. Once the kid showed up, our pond and gardens went all natural on us... weeds, etc. kind of messy.
© Pond Boss Forum