Pond Boss
Posted By: Bill D. Happy Birthday Snipe! - 12/20/18 12:50 AM
HBD Snipe! Get out and have a great day! I've enjoyed reading your posts. Hope you stick around the forum!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Happy Birthday Snipe! - 12/20/18 01:47 AM
Have an 'Snipping Good' Birthday.
Posted By: Snipe Re: Happy Birthday Snipe! - 12/20/18 02:59 AM
Thanks guys! I've been a "lurker" here for quite some time! Really enjoy digging and reading.. It's always good to see the accomplishments of others, especially for me for the simple reason the biologist I work under sees things through his eyes of experience, and what others see in other areas is always interesting to me. I've worked with the same 2 individuals for 29 years now and I'm still a "sponge" around them. when I found this group some time ago, it makes for some interesting conversations!
I enjoy this community, have realized there are so many folks not far from me involved in this, and I have to be honest, when I built/planned/built some more on my personal pond, I was going the route of conventional LMB/BG but just wasn't totally satisfied with that choice. One day I happened across Mr. Cody's article and the rest is history. Funny thing is I had NO IDEA I'd get the opportunity to possibly converse and interact with the inspiration behind my pond!
May sound like a small thing to you guys but it's a big deal to me!
Subscribed to the Magazine last week, and I plan to stay.
I'm very glad to be here, Thank you!
Posted By: 4CornersPuddle Re: Happy Birthday Snipe! - 12/20/18 04:18 AM
I too, want to wish you a Happy Birthday. And I'd like to add that I am enjoying and learning from your posting.
Thanks for your inputs.
© Pond Boss Forum