Pond Boss
Posted By: Lovnlivin Condolences on Esshup's dad's passing - 05/08/18 08:33 PM
Passing my sincere condolences to Scott with the loss of his dad on Sunday. His health had been failing as of recent and now he's at peace with the good Lord.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/louis-schillig-obituary?pid=188948571

I was fortunate to have met Scott's folks a few times and if you're not in a hurry to leave, his dad could certainly keep you busy in conversation for,,,, quite some time smile . And as he was a retired firefighter from Chicago I had all the time in the world to listen to his,,,, stories smile.

Scott, thoughts and prayers going out to you, your mom and your family at this difficult time.

Hang in there my friend!

Keith
Posted By: KapHn8d Re: Condolences on Esshup's dad's passing - 05/08/18 08:48 PM
My deepest condolences... may your family find some peace and comfort during this time.

/c
Sending my best wishes to you and your family too. I know you have been very busy taking good care of him and making sure he got the necessary medical and personal attention. That is truly honoring your father. You will not regret the time you spent with him now that he is gone. Hoping you can work through the process of the loss knowing we care for you.

CC
Posted By: Flame Re: Condolences on Esshup's dad's passing - 05/08/18 11:08 PM
Well stated CC. They are precious times when able to take care of your parents. Creating many memories that last forever. Praying for you and yours Esshup!!
Posted By: Zep Re: Condolences on Esshup's dad's passing - 05/09/18 12:24 AM
condolences scott
Please offer my condolences to your family but to you, our friend, I will only say that I am so sorry.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Condolences on Esshup's dad's passing - 05/09/18 02:15 AM
Travel well, O Father of Scott!
Sorry Esshup it’s tough but you will get through it.....
Posted By: TGW1 Re: Condolences on Esshup's dad's passing - 05/09/18 11:00 AM
Scott, sorry to hear about your loss. God be with you and your family.
Sorry Scott
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Condolences on Esshup's dad's passing - 05/09/18 12:43 PM
Wishing you and your family strength and courage.
Posted By: sprkplug Re: Condolences on Esshup's dad's passing - 05/09/18 07:06 PM
So sorry for your loss, Scott.
Posted By: BrianL Re: Condolences on Esshup's dad's passing - 05/09/18 07:33 PM
Sorry for your loss.
Posted By: Bill D. Re: Condolences on Esshup's dad's passing - 05/10/18 12:37 AM
Our prayers are with you and your family my friend.
I enjoyed going over to his Father's home to pickup fish food Scott would drop off over there. I would always spend a good deal of time having a great conversation. Rest well Sir.
Posted By: wbuffetjr Re: Condolences on Esshup's dad's passing - 05/10/18 09:29 AM
So sorry to hear this
Posted By: highflyer Re: Condolences on Esshup's dad's passing - 05/10/18 07:26 PM
Deepest condolences Scott, we will keep him and your family in our prayers.
© Pond Boss Forum