Pond Boss
Posted By: Tums 1st Human Snake bite victim at Pond - 04/16/18 08:49 PM
Funny Story (Now) with a Here Is Your Sign Moment lol. Start by saying all has turned out well for a in-law of mine after being bit. Now on to the Funny part is the story of how it happened.
My lovely bride called to say I am sitting here with my headlights shining on a Moccasin in the road by our front pond. I grab up the trusty double barrel and head that way in the golf cart. Well while I am on the way I was not aware she had called a in-law as well that was closer than me. As I pulled up on the golf cart I see a big fat Juicy one in her headlights. She hollered I seen more than one as the in-law pulled up behind me shining his headlights as well. So I just get up the golf cart and Shoot the one I see. The next thing I know I hear a voice saying it was just a water snake. As I turn to look he is picking up a snake that I did not shoot. Before I can get that out of my mouth the snake has latched on to his hand. After he lets out his Jerry Clower Yell , I get out that is not the one I shot. Needless to say everything is all well as it was just a small 18" banded water snake that had bit him. I looked at my wife and said to her "here is your sign". lol
Posted By: BrianL Re: 1st Human Snake bite victim at Pond - 04/16/18 09:07 PM
I guess that's one good reason for inlaw...entertainment!
Posted By: Quarter Acre Re: 1st Human Snake bite victim at Pond - 04/16/18 09:10 PM
I was getting sick to my stomach until you said it was a water snake...lucky in-law, however very brave!
© Pond Boss Forum