Pond Boss
Posted By: Bill D. Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/15/17 11:19 AM
HBD Buddy! Hope you have a great day!

Really appreciate the wit and wisdom you bring to the forum!
Posted By: Flame Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/15/17 11:48 AM
Happy birthday Bob-0 from deep east Texas!!!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/15/17 12:04 PM
Ah yes......59 is such a crotchety old age!!!!! Happy Birthday, Bob-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: RER Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/15/17 12:09 PM
Happy B day BOB
Posted By: djstauder Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/15/17 12:32 PM
Happy Birthday, Bob-oooo... Many Happy Returns!

I sure appreciate the good-hearted humor you provide this forum... Thx.
Posted By: RC51 Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/15/17 01:33 PM
Happy Birthday Mr. Bob!!! Glad your still with us!!

RC
Posted By: ewest Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/15/17 02:52 PM
Happy Birthday Bob-O !

Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/15/17 03:02 PM
We are glad you are still alive above ground counting birthdays. Stop by today and I will bake you a cake and show you how to grind pellets for minnow food! Let's celebrate.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/15/17 03:59 PM
Happy birthday ye olde coot!
Posted By: Pat Williamson Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/15/17 07:26 PM
He he he happy b- day Bob
Posted By: snrub Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/15/17 08:49 PM
Happy birthday Bob.
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/15/17 09:07 PM
HB Bob-O! Maybe you'll get a pony. Sprkplug didn't get one, so somewhere out there is a pony needing a home.
Posted By: sprkplug Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/16/17 12:38 AM
Happy Birthday Bob-O!!! If you get the pony, I promise to not be jealous.
Posted By: highflyer Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/16/17 12:51 AM
Bob,

Happy Birthday! Enjoy it with family and friends.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/16/17 10:55 AM
Happy belated BDay.
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/16/17 01:01 PM
X2, Happy belated birthday Bob-O!

I'm not here as often anymore but when I am I still look forward to your wit and wisdom. I hope you had a great day!
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/17/17 01:57 AM
Well folks thank you all for your good wishes and attempts at compliments. I had plans to go to Codys and spent most the after noon with him. I'll get into a bit more detail later. Heck, I'd forgoten it was my b-day till he told me about it being on the forum. He suggested I might take some cracks cause I'm always so kind and that got me ta worryin. However I should have figured you all aren't as rude as me.
Bill D, thanks for starting this post but really,"wit and wisdom"? What were you smokiin for breakfast?
Sunill, at least you're getting closer to the point. "such a crotchity old age" but then I figure if anyone would know crotches it would be you.
JD, "good hearted humor"? Do most of just not get I'm not tryin ta be funny. I simply state the facts accurately which are usually pretty funny with out tryin ta be.
RC, "glad your still with us" well that makes two of us.
TJ, "HBD ye olde coot". That might come close ta slammin me if it wasn't comin from a wet behind the ears punk that kaint even spell ya or ol.
Pat W, what are you gigglin about? Bill D send ya that pic of me in my camo speedo? It is kinda revolting and humorous at the same time.
Snrub, your post about this yrs fishin outing at your place is about as good of present I got. Sorry I did'nt respond but I'm just not polished at complimenting folks no matter how much they deserve it. Excellent job again. Your community is very fortunate to have you in their mist.
Al, I have a very difficult time just takin care of me. Would'nt hava a clue as what ta do with a stinkin pony. Which end does the hay go in?
Sparkster, if I do get a pony, mule or goat I'm headin your way.
Brian, didn't get ta spend it with family cause Cody made me take feed hydratin and cake bakein classes. He actually did bake me a cake. Not nearly as creative as Ewest but then he IS a Buckeye. He also has these chairs that could double ass the ol stretcher racks of the dark ages. Thanks again Bill I had a good time.
Double D and double L, don't feel bad about bein a day late. I have 5 grandkids and missed 2 of their b-days by more than a week. Also LL I noticed you jumped on the "wit and wisdom" wagon. Don't you get it?
Now to the heart of this reply. I am gravely offended that my good pal Phil from Grand Haven did'nt have the simple consideration to wish me a good one. I thought we had a real nice bonding thing. Go figure!!
My ma always said "If ya don't have anything bad ta say, think harder".
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/17/17 04:40 AM
Classic Bob-O!
Posted By: SetterGuy Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/17/17 01:28 PM
I missed it yesterday. Happy Birthday Bob-O!!
Posted By: Zep Re: Happy Birthday Bob-O!!!!! - 05/17/17 02:09 PM
Happy Belated Bob-O!
© Pond Boss Forum