Pond Boss
Posted By: RC51 Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/23/16 03:24 PM
Hey all I wont be around a computer tomorrow so thought I would say Happy T. Day today!! I have lots to be thankful for that's for sure!!!

From being with my youngest shooting his first buck this year to my health my wife my job my parents!! My oldest in the Army and pulling a 3.8 in school. My cabin with my pond!!! So blessed that's for sure!!

I just wanted to say thanks to the Pond Boss family for being who you guys are and helping so many folks out!! I hope everyone on this site is as lucky as I am and has a GREAT T. Day!!!! Thanks everyone!!!

RC

Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/23/16 06:31 PM
I'm also leaving for 4 days. In the country hunting and goofing off.

You guys enjoy Americas Day.
Posted By: RAH Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/23/16 07:21 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/23/16 09:11 PM
Wishing all members a good Holiday season.
Posted By: Bill D. Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/24/16 12:14 AM
Have a Great Thanksgiving everybody! Thanks for the friendship and all the thoughtful advice and comments this year!

Edit: And especially a big Thank You for tolerating my ATTEMPTS at providing thoughtful advice and comments this year! smile
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/24/16 01:17 PM
I hope all traveling are safe, and have a great Thanksgiving with family and friends.
Posted By: ewest Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/24/16 02:16 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!!
Posted By: esshup Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/24/16 02:19 PM
Ditto what Al said. It seems that drinking and driving is still common practice and there are a lot of idiots out there. Be careful on the roads today!
Posted By: RAH Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/24/16 02:26 PM
Watch for texters too and stay safe?
Posted By: catmandoo Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/24/16 02:49 PM
Happy Thanksgiving from the warm sunny shores of southeastern North Carolina.

We've been traveling a lot recently, and our seaside home has been our change-of-clothes location for much of it.

Besides dinner, today is clean up the boat day. Yes, I bought a monster fishing rig -- a 14' jon boat with 10 HP gasoline motor and an electric motor. There are multiple public ramps close by on the inland waterway, and miles of quiet backwaters for good fishing and crabbing.

We are heading north the end of next week,through Christmas. Then back here till it warms up in WV in the spring.

Ken
Posted By: TGW1 Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/24/16 03:22 PM
I am hoping and wishing all of you will have a Blessed Thanksgiving Day
Posted By: Joshua Flowers Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/24/16 07:11 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Posted By: highflyer Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/24/16 09:17 PM
We are thankful for our countless blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Posted By: Flame Re: Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! - 11/24/16 09:26 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! We just got home about one hour ago. Wife and I took our 10 year old grandson to Orlando to Disneyworld. We drove about 950 miles one way. Been gone 5 days, 3 days at Disneyworld resort. had a fantastic time and on top of all the other things we are thankful for we got home safe and sound. Yesterdays traffic was the worst I have ever seen on I-10. Got held up in 2 major accidents. Everyone be safe and enjoy your holiday!!!
© Pond Boss Forum