Pond Boss
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Lovinlivin Birtrhday - 09/27/16 09:55 AM
Enjoy it Keith
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Lovinlivin Birtrhday - 09/27/16 11:17 AM
Keith, have a great day buddy.
Posted By: Shorty Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/27/16 11:29 AM
Happy B-Day Keith!
Posted By: TGW1 Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/27/16 12:27 PM
Keith, I have enjoyed your post here the past few years. I hope u find your new pond. HBD

Tracy
Posted By: Bill D. Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/27/16 01:01 PM
Happy Birthday Keith! Catch a perch today!
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/27/16 01:42 PM
Not only are the HSB and LMB not feeding with all the BG Algae right now, they haven't been biting either.

But on this day, as tradition and being my last birthday here, I just had to try. And as Angler's we know it's not just about the catch.

So with the sun rising behind me, fog on the water and tossing about 6 AM LMB pellets now floating undisturbed on the water, I made my cast.

With my panty hose wrapped LMB pellet slowing sinking because of now being water logged, what started out as a light tug ended up being a great fight back to the dock!

I couldn't be happier,,,, until I see the birthday wishes from the PB Family. Thank you all so much, for everything you do and everything you've done and most of all, putting up with me for so long!

Still and always, Lovin Livin!

Keith

PS - Shorty came and got 2 HSB a few weeks ago to try and help control his GSH but only one survived. Shorty, I now have two more and how special it would be to me if this one in particular could survive the trip back to your pond and live a nice long fat and happy life!
Posted By: highflyer Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/27/16 01:58 PM
Happy Birthday Keith,

Best wishes and good luck finding a new place.

Glad you had a good fight this morning!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/27/16 02:00 PM
L'nLivin - Have one of the Great Birthdays. As the water cools the algae will subside.
Posted By: snrub Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/27/16 02:33 PM
Happy birthday Keith. Hope your next place has an even better pond.
Posted By: ewest Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/27/16 02:37 PM
Enjoy your day LL !!

Posted By: Shorty Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/27/16 02:44 PM
Sweet! smile
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/27/16 03:12 PM
Keith, seems like you are already blessed on this special day. You will find another place and I'll bet you will make it better than this one. Have a great day and keep on keepin on.
Posted By: RER Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/27/16 03:32 PM
HBD, keith
Posted By: CMM Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/27/16 04:23 PM
Happy, happy day Keith. Looks like it started out a winner. Prayers that the coming year brings you the best yet my friend.
Posted By: Zep Re: Lovinlivin Birtrhday - 09/27/16 10:38 PM
Posted By: Flame Re: Lovinlivin Birtrhday - 09/27/16 10:49 PM
Happy,happy,happy, B-Day from deep east Texas!!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Lovinlivin Birtrhday - 09/27/16 10:56 PM
Ah yes....49 is such an innocent age!! HBD, Keiff!!!
Posted By: Rainman Re: Lovinlivin Birtrhday - 09/28/16 12:00 AM
Happy Birthday youngin!
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Lovinlivin Birtrhday - 09/28/16 03:53 AM
HBD Keith
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: Lovinlivin Birtrhday - 09/28/16 04:06 AM
Just another shout out before the day comes to a close, to say thank you again for all the birthday wishes and taking the time. It means a lot as I have the utmost respect for you all!

Other than the fishing I got in this morning it was a busy day at the office, followed with pool leagues tonight so not much time for anything else. But an enjoyable and humbling day nonetheless.

God Bless!

Keith
Posted By: Shorty Re: Lovinlivin Birtrhday - 09/29/16 02:36 AM
Thanks Keith! It would be really neat if you came out next year and tried to catch her again on your birthday. smile

Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: Lovinlivin Birtrhday - 09/29/16 12:17 PM
You're on, Steve I would love to! And after gorging on your GSH for a year, I can only imagine!

Thanks!
Posted By: djstauder Re: Lovinlivin Birthday - 09/29/16 02:20 PM
happy Birthday LL... Many Happy Returns!
© Pond Boss Forum