Pond Boss
Posted By: RC51 A sending off.... - 05/25/16 11:10 AM
Hey everyone I just had to take my son to base today as his unit and him are all flying out to Germany today. It's not supposed to be for very long but just wanted to ask that you all keep my son Noah and these boys and girls in your thoughts and prayers that they arrive safely and all goes as planned. My son has been away from us before but never nothing like this!! A state or 2 away is one thing but Germany is a LONG WAYS away!!

Anyway just thought I would ask for your prayers for a safe trip for these young men and women fighting for our country!

RC
Posted By: Sunil Re: A sending off.... - 05/25/16 11:40 AM
Drive on, Noah!!
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: A sending off.... - 05/25/16 11:45 AM
Originally Posted By: Sunil
Drive on, Noah!!

+1!!
Posted By: djstauder Re: A sending off.... - 05/25/16 01:14 PM
Will do!
Posted By: ewest Re: A sending off.... - 05/25/16 01:36 PM
Thanks RC and Noah - God's speed !
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: A sending off.... - 05/25/16 02:38 PM
Best wishes
Posted By: Flame Re: A sending off.... - 05/25/16 03:10 PM
Our prayers are with all those who serve and served!!!!!
Posted By: Ben Adducchio Re: A sending off.... - 05/25/16 04:47 PM
RC, you have nothing to worry about, Germany is a BLAST! Well maybe you have a few things to worry about. smile I always prefer traveling overseas with the military, between the airlift, intel briefings, and secure locations it always feels like home is going with us. My brother is in the middle of his all expense paid vacation to the sandbox, he was a little apprehensive at first but you adjust quickly. Tell him to have fun while he is over there and soak it up, he can create a lot of great memories.
Posted By: RC51 Re: A sending off.... - 05/25/16 05:28 PM
Thanks everyone I appreciate it!! And I am sure Noah does too!!

RC
Posted By: TGW1 Re: A sending off.... - 05/26/16 02:26 PM
Again, Best Wishes to all of u

Tracy
Posted By: timshufflin Re: A sending off.... - 05/26/16 06:07 PM
Originally Posted By: RC51
Hey everyone I just had to take my son to base today as his unit and him are all flying out to Germany today. It's not supposed to be for very long but just wanted to ask that you all keep my son Noah and these boys and girls in your thoughts and prayers that they arrive safely and all goes as planned. My son has been away from us before but never nothing like this!! A state or 2 away is one thing but Germany is a LONG WAYS away!!

Anyway just thought I would ask for your prayers for a safe trip for these young men and women fighting for our country!

RC

RC51 you tell that boy of yours thank you for everything he's doing for me and us. God bless him and keep him safe. God also help you with the terrible separation anxiety you must be feeling.

Peach and love,

Shuff.
Posted By: RC51 Re: A sending off.... - 05/27/16 03:34 PM
Hey guys thanks! Sorry I been a bit sick last day or so but got a text from Noah yesterday that he is fine and they are in Hohenfels Germany in Bavaria he is doing great and is a ok!! smile

RC
Posted By: jstiz Re: A sending off.... - 05/27/16 06:08 PM
Great to hear RC! God Bless you and your family!
© Pond Boss Forum