Pond Boss
Posted By: teehjaeh57 I'm going International... - 10/07/15 08:52 PM
When it comes to financial matters, I will admit I have the rare patience to not only to wait to pounce, but also possess the rare insight to identify incredible business opportunities. If you guys want in, and think you can throw your arms around it intellectually, drop me a PM. I'm willing to entertain your proposals.

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Gui Anvanith a board directors working with Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia. Enclose view the attached file for a business transaction which I want you and me to invest together.
Please response to me immediately for the more details.

Yours sincerely

Mr.Gui Anvanith
Board member
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia
Phnom Penh
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 09:01 PM
Entertaining my proposal?

Nope, I'm waiting to see and hear your bait.
Posted By: Omaha Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 09:05 PM
Hope you didn't practice patience here and jumped on this opportunity!
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 09:22 PM
I'm all in with Mr. Anvanith, gotta have VISION, boys!
Posted By: sprkplug Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 09:25 PM
I might muster a firm handshake while making eye contact intellectually, but that's all I've got. Damn the luck.
Posted By: Brettski Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 09:27 PM
generous offer, TJ, but I already have all my available funds tied up with a Nigerian prince
Posted By: Bocomo Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 10:12 PM
I will need $500 cash or its equivalent in craft beer in order to do some due diligence.
Posted By: Sunil Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 10:26 PM
Most times, I've very skeptical of these missives.

This one, though, seems heartfelt, and legit...

I'm in.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 10:36 PM
Nigeria? Pffft - talk about gullible!
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 10:38 PM
Sunil, glad to hear it! As soon as I finish this email to Gui with my account and routing numbers, I'll ring you. 2016 is gonna be a big year for us!
Posted By: CMM Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 10:38 PM
TJ, I don't believe these guys are reluctant. It sounds like the deal of a lifetime. I would jump on that horse myself, but my money is tied up in a yp perch delivery from Rainman next week!

Good luck to you though.
Cmm
Posted By: Sunil Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 11:01 PM
Whoa, there, TJ!!

Let's stay conservative just a bit.

Cambodia for the rest of '15.

In 2016......UGANDA, Baby!!!!!!!
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 11:04 PM
1. Sunil, I knew the Universe involved you for a reason - you're right, Uganda 2016. I've a penchant for putting that cart before the horse. Thank you for grounding me.

2. CMM - with all due respect, your Rex YP experiment is about as ill-fated as Bskis Nigerian Prince debacle. All due respect to Rex, of course. I jest! wink
Posted By: CMM Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 11:12 PM
Well, I don't have any exposed pvc, what in the world could go wrong. Hee hee.

Cmm
Posted By: JKB Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 11:21 PM
Good deal TJ, sounds like a winner that I just got into.

Combination Gold/Diamond mine in Ghana, West Africa.

Corresponded with Ms. Bella for several months and determined that this was a truly legitimate deal, not to mention that she is a real knockout!!!

Anyway, we got the deal rolling. I gave her all of my financial information and she contracted in all of the equipment. They are at the mine site right now.

Due to the remote location of the site, there will be a 3 month delay in communications while operations begin and start producing.

Ms. Bella will contact me when she get's back to civilization with the first payload of Gold and Diamonds. The scheduled date is December 21st, just in time for Christmas. She said I will be a very wealthy man.

This being a principal investor type of deal, which is already done, there is no room from that aspect to get into it.

However, me not being greedy, and quite generous (as some say), I'll cut you in for a 1000:1 return on a side investment if you wire money to one of my accounts.

No need for further action on your part as my accounting firm will handle all of the details and be in contact with you once your investment clears... Then you're in!!!

Just think, your dreams will all come true just in time for Christmas.

Sincerely,
JKB

wink
Posted By: sprkplug Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 11:24 PM
Originally Posted By: CMM

Cmm

Do you have plenty of trees, log chains, cables, snatch blocks, etc??
Posted By: rmedgar Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 11:27 PM
Sorry, but all my money is invested in a bet to win the World Series.
I've got a couple of quid on the Yankees.
Wish me luck...
Posted By: CMM Re: I'm going International... - 10/07/15 11:46 PM
Originally Posted By: sprkplug

Cmm

Do you have plenty of trees, log chains, cables, snatch blocks, etc??

Uhmmm, you are scaring me now. Maybe I should cancel the yp order and put my money in with you. I'll pm you my account details!

Cmm
Posted By: Ben Adducchio Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 12:05 AM
TJ, you are holding out on us, you didn't attach the file!!!!
Posted By: JKB Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 12:17 AM
Originally Posted By: Ben Adducchio
TJ, you are holding out on us, you didn't attach the file!!!!

PM with financial info for the file.
Posted By: FishinPal Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 12:18 AM
Sorry i can not invest right now. I have 4 other overseas deals going and just waiting on my first check. They told me my first check should be coming soon. All I had to do was give them my SS number and my bank account number so they vould direct deposit it. I guess that wasn't to much for them to ask since they don't know me all that well. As soon as I get my first check I may be able to invest.
Posted By: kenc Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 01:25 AM
TJ, I will be good to go as soon as my new bride arrives. She is a little(45 years) younger then I but my sex drive is the same as it was when I was 18. She is a combination Jew,Catholic,Christian that has the biggest mammary glands that I have seen in person or on print. She does have some(back?) health problems that we are trying to cure up before she and her family comes over here. Health care costs are prohibitive in her(not about to tell you losers what country as y'all would give her your welfare check to see aforementioned glands) country. A few more Western Union transactions and she should be here. Heck!Yes, we will see all of you at the next Pond Boss shindig. Where is my prostate??
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 01:30 AM
The crazy thing about these bogus investments is there must be someone gullible enough to believe them or they wouldn't send them out. I'm guessing some elderly folks that are senile?
Posted By: Bill D. Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 01:45 AM
Cecil are you saying when I get my 4 times a week call (unknown number) from "Sally," representing my credit card company, I should not press 1 to speak to a representative to save me tons of money by reducing my credit card balance (don't have one) to a minus 12% interest rate?
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 02:50 AM
Originally Posted By: Bill D.
Cecil are you saying when I get my 4 times a week call (unknown number) from "Sally," representing my credit card company, I should not press 1 to speak to a representative to save me tons of money by reducing my credit card balance (don't have one) to a minus 12% interest rate?

Rule # 1. Never even pick up the phone when it says "unknown number."

Rule # 2. If it's a female telemarketer ask her what she's wearing as you're naked. Guarantee you the next thing you will hear is a click.

Rule # 3. If a telemarketer wants to sell you siding tell him that would look ugly on you log home. (True in my case).

Rule # 4. If Jehovah Witnesses comes to your door ask them if they would be willing to convert to your religion.

Rule # 5. If someone is asking for a donation ask them if they will donate to you a lesser amount. Tell them they'd still come out ahead.
Posted By: TGW1 Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 10:29 AM
Originally Posted By: kenc
TJ, I will be good to go as soon as my new bride arrives. She is a little(45 years) younger then I but my sex drive is the same as it was when I was 18. She is a combination Jew,Catholic,Christian that has the biggest mammary glands that I have seen in person or on print. She does have some(back?) health problems that we are trying to cure up before she and her family comes over here. Health care costs are prohibitive in her(not about to tell you losers what country as y'all would give her your welfare check to see aforementioned glands) country. A few more Western Union transactions and she should be here. Heck!Yes, we will see all of you at the next Pond Boss shindig. Where is my prostate??

kenc, Do you think you could hook me up with her sister? I am sure she has one, or maybe her friend ? smile

Tracy
Posted By: sprkplug Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 01:56 PM
I've given it a lot of thought, and I believe I've come up with a plan to further optimize the monetary windfall that has dropped into our collective laps. For a modest sum, you too can invest in my revolutionary new program dedicated to developing a superior strain of bluegills. This is truly a quantum leap forward....these fish will grow faster, get larger, and live longer than any bluegills that have come before. Minimal reproduction, a large gape that allows for superior foraging ability, great table fare, and fishing excitement that puts a normal bluegill to shame. I'm telling you this is a can't miss opportunity, but you must act quickly to get in on the ground floor.

For a mere pittance I will enroll you in the program. The only additional work required on your part involves signing up an additional 5, forward thinking friends or colleagues. But wait it gets better! For each prospect you sign up, you get a commission! And it doesn't stop there, as each additional prospect that your five friends sign up also gets you a commission, as do their five prospects, etc....there's literally no end to the profit potential! I will of course retain a small gratuity from each prospect for my efforts, and to help defray operating costs.

Act now!
Posted By: Yolk Sac Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 02:17 PM
For a modest sum, you too can invest in my revolutionary new program dedicated to developing a superior strain of bluegills. This is truly a quantum leap forward....these fish will grow faster, get larger, and live longer than any bluegills that have come before. Minimal reproduction, a large gape that allows for superior foraging ability, great table fare, and fishing excitement that puts a normal bluegill to shame!

It always sounds better in principle than it works in practice.
Posted By: sprkplug Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 02:38 PM
That right there is some strong motivation to get in on the program early. Better strike while the iron is hot and the genetic curiosities minimal, Yolk. I shall expect your application fee, promptly
Posted By: Shorty Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 04:14 PM
For a modest sum, you too can invest in my revolutionary new program dedicated to developing a superior strain of bluegills. This is truly a quantum leap forward....these fish will grow faster, get larger, and live longer than any bluegills that have come before. Minimal reproduction, a large gape that allows for superior foraging ability, great table fare, and fishing excitement that puts a normal bluegill to shame. I'm telling you this is a can't miss opportunity, but you must act quickly to get in on the ground floor.

I already have RES. laugh

Posted By: sprkplug Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 04:28 PM
I won't hold that against you, bloody fingers. We've all suffered through questionable decisions. grin
Posted By: Bob-O Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 06:48 PM
Sparky. I'd gladly jump on our investment invitation but I've got all my money invested in Georgia Giants.
Posted By: Shorty Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 07:18 PM
I won't hold that against you, bloody fingers. We've all suffered through questionable decisions. grin

Speaking of my questionable decisions last night. grin

Posted By: Sunil Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 10:51 PM
TJ, sorry for the late notice, but I'm going to have to bail out on the sweet deal in Cambodia for 2015.

I've got a narrow window to divert funds to invest in a fully digital remastered, commemorative CD of Julio Iglesia's mostly unknown basement tapes with Jimi Hendrix on guitar, cut at Muscle Shoals Studios in '76/'77 (and possibly 2003, from VH-1 Studios).

While the tapes have never been authenticated, nor actually found, the guy who's heading this venture up seems to be a fine, upstanding, Vietnamese chap. While he was only born in 1988, his uncle's third grandaughter's, step-father's mid-wife purports to have had an eighth cousin who had a mobile Vietnamese/Swedish cook-van that operated in Alabama circa 1980.

As the story goes, Alabama was going through a culinary renaissance, or more of a revolt, against the very popular 'soul food.' Apparently, Julio, and Jimi I suppose, got caught in the middle of a food war. As we all know, the times that have the most civil strife consistently produce the best music.

Phuc assures me that we can turn over about 6 million units before Christmas '15. Now, you guys know me, so I of course, asked: "Have the tapes even been located?"

Phuc assures me that we're good to go, so with a per CD sale price of $31.99, I'll be sitting pretty to go strong into Uganda for 2016!!!
Posted By: kenc Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 10:55 PM
Tracy,she does have sisters but unlike her,they have been polluted by mankind.Maybe we can come visit you in the future. Hopefully, your roads are smooth or she could end up with battering around her eyes. Jogging is also a no-no. Sincerely, The lucky man in the world!
Posted By: Bill D. Re: I'm going International... - 10/08/15 11:47 PM
Dangit TJ I just read this thread. I just put all disposable cash on the Georgia Giants to win the pennant!
Posted By: JKB Re: I'm going International... - 10/09/15 12:03 AM
I really like Sunil's gig, much better than TJ's, but I'll stick with Bella and the Diamonds.

Posted By: Rainman Re: I'm going International... - 10/09/15 04:35 AM

Cmm

None exposed, yet! I am packin, and can shoot those white rats underground in their burrows too...Did you know their blood squirting out looks just like a busted water line? It's uncanny!
Posted By: fishm_n Re: I'm going International... - 10/09/15 06:28 AM
I've given it a lot of thought, and I believe I've come up with a plan to further optimize the monetary windfall that has dropped into our collective laps. For a modest sum, you too can invest in my revolutionary new program dedicated to developing a superior strain of bluegills. This is truly a quantum leap forward....these fish will grow faster, get larger, and live longer than any bluegills that have come before. Minimal reproduction, a large gape that allows for superior foraging ability, great table fare, and fishing excitement that puts a normal bluegill to shame. I'm telling you this is a can't miss opportunity, but you must act quickly to get in on the ground floor.

For a mere pittance I will enroll you in the program. The only additional work required on your part involves signing up an additional 5, forward thinking friends or colleagues. But wait it gets better! For each prospect you sign up, you get a commission! And it doesn't stop there, as each additional prospect that your five friends sign up also gets you a commission, as do their five prospects, etc....there's literally no end to the profit potential! I will of course retain a small gratuity from each prospect for my efforts, and to help defray operating costs.

Act now!

Beat you to it! There going to come to market January 1 2017. HEHE.
Posted By: fishm_n Re: I'm going International... - 10/09/15 06:33 AM
Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Gui Anvanith a board directors working with Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia. Enclose view the attached file for a business transaction which I want you and me to invest together.
Please response to me immediately for the more details.

Yours sincerely

Mr.Gui Anvanith
Board member
Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia
Phnom Penh

TJ you can't leave us hanging, we want to see the file!

Big business in well groomed appendagies?
Posted By: ewest Re: I'm going International... - 10/09/15 07:37 PM
I just wish I had invested a couple bucks with the woman who won 300 mil in the lottery !!!
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: I'm going International... - 10/09/15 08:24 PM
I wish I had invested in Microsoft when they were penny stocks!
Posted By: JKB Re: I'm going International... - 10/09/15 09:34 PM
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
I wish I had invested in Microsoft when they were penny stocks!

IBM approached Digital to do the OS they wanted, but the fatheads at Digital went fishing and didn't want to be bothered.

In walks a young man with a plan of his own, that IBM contracted. He developed an OS for IBM, but parallel developed a better one for himself with IBM's money. He gave them the junk and we are all now under his spell.
Posted By: Ben Adducchio Re: I'm going International... - 10/12/15 02:32 AM
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
Rule # 1. Never even pick up the phone when it says "unknown number."

Rule # 2. If it's a female telemarketer ask her what she's wearing as you're naked. Guarantee you the next thing you will hear is a click.

Rule # 3. If a telemarketer wants to sell you siding tell him that would look ugly on you log home. (True in my case).

Rule # 4. If Jehovah Witnesses comes to your door ask them if they would be willing to convert to your religion.

Rule # 5. If someone is asking for a donation ask them if they will donate to you a lesser amount. Tell them they'd still come out ahead.

You know Cecil I have found that a hybrid of rules 2 and 4 is a very effective way to deal with people wanting to "sell" you their religion, just make sure it is not cold out.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: I'm going International... - 10/12/15 10:32 AM
Ben,

With my luck I'd accidentally get locked out of the house!
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: I'm going International... - 10/12/15 10:36 AM
Originally Posted By: ewest
I just wish I had invested a couple bucks with the woman who won 300 mil in the lottery !!!

A guy told me that he called in sick for work one day. That was the day he also did not get in on the lottery pool because he wasn't there. Anyway they hit it big and each employee walked away with $40,000. He was REALLY sick after that!
Posted By: JKB Re: I'm going International... - 10/13/15 02:19 AM
I just got a quick cash deal. The government of Nigeria feels bad that I got ripped off in another deal and has set aside $200,000.00 for me in compensation. I just need to contact Western Union for the funds transfer. The email address in the header is from:

Jefferson County Board of Developmental Disabilities
256 John Scott Highway
Steubenville Oh, 43952

Maybe I should just forward it to them so they are aware. A friend of mine got hacked and it took some time to get it fixed.
© Pond Boss Forum