Pond Boss
Posted By: Cray New boss - 08/04/15 12:55 PM
My wife and I welcomed our new daughter Sunday. They are both healthy and doing well. She weighed 7lb 10oz. This is our second child and I am still amazed at the miraculous birth experience. God has been so good to us!

Description: Daughter and i
Attached picture image.jpg

Description: My sons first sighting of his new sister

Description: Our bigger family
Posted By: RAH Re: New boss - 08/04/15 01:14 PM
Congratulations!!!
Posted By: djstauder Re: New boss - 08/04/15 01:35 PM
Congrats... beautiful little baby!
Posted By: Bob-O Re: New boss - 08/04/15 02:23 PM
Congratulations !! New life sure is inspiring.
Start lookin for a Snoopy pole. My daughter caught a 18" LMB when she was 6 and I think the pole was only about 2'.
Posted By: sprkplug Re: New boss - 08/04/15 02:28 PM
Congratulations! Beautiful family!
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: New boss - 08/04/15 02:29 PM
Congrats. Your son looks excited too.
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: New boss - 08/04/15 03:31 PM
Congratulations, Cray!

Great looking family with great times ahead!

Keith
Posted By: snrub Re: New boss - 08/04/15 03:40 PM
Caption contest of the little boy seeing his sister for the first time:

"Wow, this is even more cool than catching a BG! Where's the fishing poles?"
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: New boss - 08/04/15 05:12 PM
Big Brother is really impressed. NEAT!!!

BTW, in all of the joy of the new lady, don't forget your Wife.
Posted By: RC51 Re: New boss - 08/04/15 05:56 PM
Yeah his son is excited now, but reality will hit sooner or later! LOL! Oh yeah give it a few more years! smile

RC
Posted By: Sunil Re: New boss - 08/04/15 07:48 PM
Congratulations, Cray & Family!!!!!!!!!

(don't let the boy smother the baby girl....)
Posted By: Bob-O Re: New boss - 08/05/15 02:08 AM
"Yeah his son is excited now, but reality will hit sooner or later". I had 4 older sisters and loved em all, still do. By the time I was 13 there was nothing my mom wasn't ready ta overlook.
Posted By: TGW1 Re: New boss - 08/05/15 11:28 AM
Congrats Cray, that's really cool. Baby girls grow into girls. Boy oh boy, smile

Tracy
Posted By: Sunil Re: New boss - 08/05/15 12:22 PM
Originally Posted By: Bob-O
"Yeah his son is excited now, but reality will hit sooner or later". I had 4 older sisters and loved em all, still do. By the time I was 13 there was nothing my mom wasn't ready ta overlook.

Probably explains a whole lot right there......
Posted By: DonoBBD Re: New boss - 08/05/15 12:58 PM
Fantastic, I am so happy for you and your family.
Posted By: Cray Re: New boss - 08/06/15 12:02 PM
Thanks everyone. I was doing some thinking and I only have about 900 weekends with her before she's gone to college. So I think I might go buy a bigger boat so I can get a jumpstart on the quality time.
Posted By: Sunil Re: New boss - 08/06/15 12:09 PM
Well, she may start to cop some attitude around weekend 400 to 450, so just be on the lookout for the urge to toss her off the boat, and make sure to just say 'serenity now....'
Posted By: Rainman Re: New boss - 08/06/15 02:13 PM
A huge Congrats, Cray! I have 4 older sisters and raised 4 daughters. Stock up on Valium now, before the dating years hit! LOL

I just welcomed my newest granddaughter on 7/13, and wholeheartedly agree with how miraculous a birth is!
Posted By: Rainman Re: New boss - 08/06/15 02:15 PM
Originally Posted By: Sunil

Probably explains a whole lot right there......

Sunil, you have obviously never had to live with 4 sisters and a mother, synced....becoming a bit crazy and jumpy is a survival tactic!
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: New boss - 08/06/15 03:38 PM
I have 3 daughters. They are all grown. One of them is mentally challenged. Of course, it's not easy to tell which one it is because the affliction always seems to move around quite a bit. Sometimes it hits more than one and sometimes all of them plus their Mom.

That's why I drink beer and fish.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: New boss - 08/06/15 03:53 PM
Congrats Cray!
Posted By: snrub Re: New boss - 08/06/15 03:53 PM
Might not want to share this post with them Dave. wink

Although I did with Carolynn and she got a kick out of it. grin
Posted By: JKB Re: New boss - 08/08/15 12:02 AM
Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
I have 3 daughters. They are all grown. One of them is mentally challenged. Of course, it's not easy to tell which one it is because the affliction always seems to move around quite a bit. Sometimes it hits more than one and sometimes all of them plus their Mom.

I have 7 (seven) sisters...

Congratulations Cray! Could be a little dynamic package to handle for a while.
Posted By: TGW1 Re: New boss - 08/08/15 12:26 PM
Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1

That may be true in your case Dave, but in my case, after having An x-wife and her 3 sisters (for 24 yrs), and a daughter, a grand daughter, a sister and 4 nieces and a new wife (after being single for 18 yrs). I am thinking I might be the one who is mentally challenged. smile And yep on the getting away for fishing.

Tracy
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: New boss - 08/08/15 09:08 PM
Tracy, the looney I was referring to is my Ex. The daughters inerited it pretty honestly.
Posted By: Bill D. Re: New boss - 08/09/15 11:03 AM

+1. I had 4 older sisters as well. At least I didn't have to wear "hand me downs!"

Congrats on the new addition to the family Cray!
© Pond Boss Forum