Pond Boss
Posted By: heybud Heybud is still alive and kicking - 04/27/15 12:56 AM
Hello to all. I am still trying to manage a pond that never seems to have enough water in it. Most all the bass are gone and very few bg's left. I still have catfish and my koi. Other than that we have been staying busy traveling to Japan to see our son and family. Our granddaughter is a year and a half years old now. We are headed back to Japan in August. Looks like all are doing fairly well on here. I know we have lost a couple of good men and I have personally lost some close friends. I will be turning 69 in a couple of months and it has all gone by fast. Keep up the good works and try to make Sunil behave a little better. I'll check on you guys from time to time.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Heybud is still alive and kicking - 04/27/15 01:22 AM
HB - glad you are back in the fray! Been too long, amigo - really good to hear from you. Can you stick around?

Sunil continues to go his own way, I've learned to step aside, or just follow the trail he blazes. We haven't been arrested yet, and we typically have a load of fun [I think, hard to remember sometimes].
Posted By: heybud Re: Heybud is still alive and kicking - 04/27/15 01:32 AM
Thanks Tee. I should have been checking in more, before Sunil got totally out of control. Please forgive my lack of attendance.
Posted By: Yolk Sac Re: Heybud is still alive and kicking - 04/27/15 02:24 AM
Welcome back, heybud.

Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Sunil continues to go his own way, I've learned to step aside, or just follow the trail he blazes.

...and the rest of us have learned to follow the blazes TJ trails, but not too closely, so we stay just beyond the blast radius.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Heybud is still alive and kicking - 04/27/15 03:33 AM
heybud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You salty dog!!!

I can't tell you how good it feels to be abused by you!!
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Heybud is still alive and kicking - 04/27/15 04:30 AM
Hey Mr bud, with the most respect to one older than me I am here to acknowledge that Sunill was completely out of control waaaaaay before you or I tried to calm him. I believe that such an attempt is frivolous.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Heybud is still alive and kicking - 04/27/15 09:42 AM
Hey, good to hear that you're still on the top side.
Posted By: ewest Re: Heybud is still alive and kicking - 04/27/15 06:15 PM
Great to hear !! Post some pics from your trip - we enjoyed the ones from last time.
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Heybud is still alive and kicking - 04/29/15 06:29 PM
heybud, good to hear from you.
© Pond Boss Forum