Pond Boss
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Pond Stars - 08/19/14 07:13 PM
I walked through the den with the TV on today. An advertisement came on about a new show coming to the National Geographic Channel this Friday called Pond Stars. No idea who or what it features but will be interested in whether they point out the Regional differences in pond management. I actually have no idea whether it is about building, stocking or managing. I missed the time but will be looking for it that day.
Posted By: sprkplug Re: Pond Stars - 08/19/14 07:24 PM
You can check it out here: http://www.americanaquascapes.com/pond-stars-geo-wild/

(If this link is inappropriate, please feel free to remove it)
Posted By: Omaha Re: Pond Stars - 08/19/14 07:37 PM
If I'm reading that right, it's about backyard (garden) ponds.
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Pond Stars - 08/19/14 09:38 PM
If it's not about garden ponds but rather good fish rearing techniques there should be a couple a dozen PB folks on it.
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Pond Stars - 08/19/14 09:41 PM
Oh, forgot, I can envision Dr Perca cruising across his pond in his little dingy with his hand on his ol Johnson.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Pond Stars - 08/20/14 12:21 AM
Originally Posted By: Bob-O
Oh, forgot, I can envision Dr Perca cruising across his pond in his little dingy with his hand on his ol Johnson.

grin

I have some good natured retorts but shall refrain.
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Pond Stars - 08/20/14 12:33 AM
I'm glad to see the Forum's two best instigators are being reasonably well behaved. Ban camp participation is not a reward.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Pond Stars - 08/20/14 01:39 AM
I'm not nearly as afraid of ban camp as I am of the mental images in Bob-O's mind!! Especially since I have fished from Dr Perca's dingy!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Pond Stars - 08/20/14 01:46 AM
Maybe I can get a picture of Bob-O in my dingy the next time he stops buy for a visit. 'Talk' from behind a computer is easy stuff. LOL
Posted By: Rainman Re: Pond Stars - 08/20/14 01:55 AM
I don't know Bill, your dingy IS made of polished wood....
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Pond Stars - 08/20/14 02:16 AM
"Instigators"? Cecil, do you have a clue as to what that implies? I do believe we are two of the better behaved posters here. As far as a picture, I don't think so. I'm stayin way away from that dingy, nice Johnson or not!!
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Pond Stars - 08/20/14 12:20 PM
Originally Posted By: Bob-O
"Instigators"? Cecil, do you have a clue as to what that implies? I do believe we are two of the better behaved posters here. As far as a picture, I don't think so. I'm stayin way away from that dingy, nice Johnson or not!!

Bob,

Some folks just don't have a sense of humor. grin
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Pond Stars - 08/20/14 05:00 PM
Cecil, Bill does, I just think he likes crackin on us as much as we do to ALL the other posters. Pretty sure most folks have us figured out as just enjoying a bit of folly.
© Pond Boss Forum