Pond Boss
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Happy Birthday, Farmer Rick! - 07/23/14 07:40 PM
Been a while since you've been around - we'd love a pond update from you. Hope the family and projects are going well - happy birthday olde pal!
Posted By: esshup Re: Happy Birthday, Farmer Rick! - 07/23/14 07:47 PM
Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Been a while since you've been around - we'd love a pond update from you. Hope the family and projects are going well - happy birthday olde pal!

Last post was 3-16 of this year.
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Happy Birthday, Farmer Rick! - 07/23/14 08:00 PM
Too long!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Happy Birthday, Farmer Rick! - 07/23/14 08:26 PM
Happy Birthday - stranger to the Forum.
Posted By: FarmerRick Re: Happy Birthday, Farmer Rick! - 07/25/14 01:38 AM
Thank you for the birthday wishes. U want update - Here's my latest pond conundrum. I now have 7-8 lb lmb. I had the grandson of a guy doing some I work send me the pic of one and he caught 2 that day....if I can figure out how to post it I will. Anyway. Each year I've Been having the local fish guy herer in town put tilapia in. They have always controlled the algae/greenery really well. I have done well putting 30 lbs in my 1.5 ac pond. This year not. The day the fish guy put 100 1/3 pounders in the guy that works at my place was painting, and said" those lmb are tearing something up". So I think they got eaten bc my pond is resembling the first year we got the place -SEAWEEDY. DUnno what I can do about it, and now wish I had gotten bigger tilapia. Birthday was great with my 1 yo pups that were born on my birthday last year. Send FB friend req if u wanna see them and there are pond pics there too. Thanks again. Best to all.
Posted By: Shorty Re: Happy Birthday, Farmer Rick! - 07/25/14 01:50 AM
Happy B-day Rick!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Happy Birthday, Farmer Rick! - 07/25/14 01:56 AM
Welcome back & belated HBD!
Posted By: esshup Re: Happy Birthday, Farmer Rick! - 07/25/14 02:47 PM
Ditto what Sunil said!

Next year you'll need to stock larger Tilapia!
© Pond Boss Forum