Pond Boss
Posted By: RC51 A BIG THANKYOU TO ALL WHO HAVE OR ARE SERVING - 05/23/14 02:34 PM
Hey everyone I just wanted to say THANKS as this M. Day comes upon us! Everyone who have served and are serving and the familys that are involved thank you for raising your right hand and being willing to die for our country!!

Veterans and current Military members you all are the TRUE American Idols in my book!!!

Thank you so much for my freedom!

RC
Yep.

If not for the brave, there would be no land of the free.
Ditto!!!!
I watched the History Channel yesterday with their WW2 marathon. The 2 things that stuck with me were the babies that went across the ocean to fight and die for our freedom, and the fact that with today's current media coverage, we would probably be O'fer in World Wars. I'm not sure our current society could stomach the live media coverage of the suffering that wars cause.

We'll do the family thing this weekend, but a big thanks to all those who fought in any campaign, on any continent, and their family's, who gave everything so we could be here doing it.
A heart felt Salute to all service members, past, present and future!!!!
Served and serving with honor - thanks for the time given.

Thank you to all those serving and served!

Never forgotten!
Happy Memorial Day to you all.

Also, Thanks to all of the countless millions around the world who died helping our Guy's/Gal's trying to make freedom work!

It's a big job!
Some gave up all of their tomorrows so we can live free. A debt that can not be repaid but hopefully preserved.
© Pond Boss Forum