Pond Boss
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Kids swam today.. - 04/19/14 02:32 AM
Well my kids couldn't take it anymore and had to go swimming today.. don't know what the temp is but it was literally breathtaking for them lol..

Also test ran all my feeders except one thry ran fine through some food out by hand and the HSB were on it like they never missed a meal.. quess I need to fill my feeders up.. I'm trying to save a little money this year only run 5 months from may up to Oct I usually always shut off Oct 1st but I'm usually feeding April 1st.. fish will just have to deal with the high prices lol
Posted By: liquidsquid Re: Kids swam today.. - 04/19/14 03:23 AM
Geeze, mine is still so cold it wouldn't give your breath back! Daring souls for sure!
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Re: Kids swam today.. - 04/19/14 03:33 AM
Their mom was not happy.. could be the chance of pneumonia or the fact the had good clothes on and shoes .. or it could of been the dog that went swimming with them, just had a bath yesterday hehehe smile
Posted By: outdoorlivin247 Re: Kids swam today.. - 04/19/14 08:27 PM
My oldest ask if he could swim last weekend.. I am just now seeing temps start to climb above 50°...
Posted By: RAH Re: Kids swam today.. - 04/19/14 11:55 PM
My daughter has always been the first to swim in spring. She will be home tomorrow from school, but I do not expect a swim. Way too cold!
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Re: Kids swam today.. - 04/20/14 12:12 AM
Swam again today..
Posted By: djstauder Re: Kids swam today.. - 04/20/14 04:59 PM
My water is 75 deg. (at the surface)... Too cold for me but my kids wouldn't have a problem with it. But, 50??? They must be tough! hehe
Posted By: DonoBBD Re: Kids swam today.. - 04/20/14 06:15 PM
Ya my kids too at 75 are fine but just out to the pond and we have 42 right now in Ontario. Hardly see any minnows when its this cold.

Cheers Don.
Posted By: Bluegillerkiller Re: Kids swam today.. - 04/20/14 08:12 PM
Idk the temp but it's cold..
© Pond Boss Forum