Pond Boss
Posted By: Lake of Clouds Go Seahawks!!! - 02/03/14 03:41 AM
Yeah my Seahawks won the Superbowl, go Seahawks!!!
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Go Seahawks!!! - 02/03/14 11:01 AM
Who would have thought that it wouldn't even be a good game?
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Go Seahawks!!! - 02/03/14 11:29 AM
O.K. excuse my ignorance as I don't get into the Superbowl thing. But from what I do see many of these games are really one-sided as far as the score. Where's the drama in that?
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Go Seahawks!!! - 02/03/14 04:21 PM
If you knew that it was going to lopsided BEFORE the game, there would be no drama. Also, you could get very rich. grin
Posted By: dlowrance Re: Go Seahawks!!! - 02/03/14 04:25 PM
I really expected a much closer game. Kudos to the Seahawks...they shut down the #1 offense and arguably one of the top QB's of all time.
Posted By: Lake of Clouds Re: Go Seahawks!!! - 02/03/14 04:26 PM
I personally think that was a great game, but being a Hawk's fan I'm a bit bias.
Posted By: esshup Re: Go Seahawks!!! - 02/03/14 04:42 PM
The Seahawks came to play, the Broncos came to watch. I had a feeling it was over a split second after the first snap of the game.
Posted By: liquidsquid Re: Go Seahawks!!! - 02/03/14 04:44 PM
Wasn't there a shot of Manning talking to a bookie on the phone near the start of the game?!?! OK, I jest...
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Go Seahawks!!! - 02/03/14 08:25 PM
Bet ya don't see so Manning commercials for awhile. I actually felt sorry for Denver as the WHOLE game was a humiliation.
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: Go Seahawks!!! - 02/03/14 09:35 PM
Originally Posted By: esshup
....I had a feeling it was over a split second after the first snap of the game.

If not the opening kickoff! Very risky in so many ways trying to bring that out!

I didn't have a pony in that race but was at least hoping for a competitive game.

But hey, the eats were good and had a great day with the folks grin
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: Go Seahawks!!! - 02/03/14 09:41 PM
Originally Posted By: liquidsquid
Wasn't there a shot of Manning talking to a bookie on the phone near the start of the game?!?! OK, I jest...

Close!

Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Go Seahawks!!! - 02/04/14 12:17 AM
Originally Posted By: rmedgar
If you knew that it was going to lopsided BEFORE the game, there would be no drama. Also, you could get very rich. grin

Well maybe I should start betting. grin
© Pond Boss Forum