Pond Boss
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Well, the day has come. - 08/14/13 10:57 AM
I am selling my pond. Actually I have sold it,just waiting on closing.

It has been a great pond and I am going to miss her and all the work I put in over the years. I really haven't been out there much since '09 and the distance didn't help (1 & 1/2 hrs without traffic). I sold it to a young outdoorsman who will hopefully treat Lake Chiclets with respect. I have learned SOOOO much from this forum over the years and meet several EXCEPTIONAL human beings...and Bruce. I have learned what :HSB,GSF,CNBG,CC,Wr,RSF,GG ,etc. meant. This is a really awesome community of people from all over the world and just as many different points of view. The Pondboss staff is truly in it for the love of the forum and all that is represents. Kudos to yall.

Now to end on a high.....I am looking at MAYBE getting a bigger place closer ,but this time my dad is wanting to go in on it for a family ranchette. So, sorry to say, I still might be hanging around.
Posted By: Yolk Sac Re: Well, the day has come. - 08/14/13 01:21 PM
Haven't met you, Fatty, but have always enjoyed your posts...don't be a stranger and keep us updated.

Originally Posted By: FattyMcButterpants
..several EXCEPTIIONAL human beings...and Bruce

Meeting Bruce is indeed a high price to pay for all this exceptional pond knowledge, but probably worth it in the balance.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Well, the day has come. - 08/14/13 01:22 PM
Well, Fattay, it will be nice to have three generations of Fattay's to enjoy a new property.
Posted By: ewest Re: Well, the day has come. - 08/14/13 02:18 PM
Fatty Mc you are one of the EXCEPTIONAL people here !

Just in case you forgot this place is a little like Hotel California -- you can check out but you can never leave !

BTW you are doing neither ! Walk us through your journey to buy a new place by posting about it.
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Well, the day has come. - 08/14/13 02:29 PM
Mr McBP, it's been a pleasure to know you, and I sure hope you will hang around and take us with you on the new adventure. Don't leave us or you might miss another story like the one Bretski told you, me & Sunil at the PB Convention...
Posted By: Sue Cruz Re: Well, the day has come. - 08/14/13 02:39 PM
Good luck Fatty! Keep us updated and don't forget to tell the new owner of your pond about us!
Posted By: ewest Re: Well, the day has come. - 08/14/13 03:23 PM
Great idea Sue !!! Thanks.
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Well, the day has come. - 08/14/13 04:14 PM
Fatty McB - We hope you build a pond on your new property.
Posted By: Bing Re: Well, the day has come. - 08/14/13 05:42 PM
Good luck in your search for a new location FMB. We all look forward to having you keep involved.
Posted By: WRFinTX Re: Well, the day has come. - 08/14/13 08:35 PM
The award for best screen name goes to you sir....build a new pond and keep us updated
© Pond Boss Forum