Pond Boss
Posted By: John Wann Ha! Just found this. - 06/13/13 03:52 AM
Video from first pond try before digging deeper and adding clay liner. Water was a little deeper than I thought. No, my truck didn't stall and I edit video to cut it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLnc_yjSjYU
Posted By: Bocomo Re: Ha! Just found this. - 06/13/13 05:36 AM
Video is set to private frown
Posted By: John Wann Re: Ha! Just found this. - 06/13/13 05:47 AM
Sorry about that. Ill fix it.
Posted By: John Wann Re: Ha! Just found this. - 06/13/13 05:49 AM
Can ya see me now?
Posted By: Bocomo Re: Ha! Just found this. - 06/13/13 07:24 AM
Lol. New aeration strategy?
Posted By: John Wann Re: Ha! Just found this. - 06/13/13 07:31 AM
That was the day I discovered Chevy started putting the air intake at bottom of bumper.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Ha! Just found this. - 06/13/13 12:43 PM
What were those animals up on the bank?
Posted By: John Wann Re: Ha! Just found this. - 06/13/13 03:38 PM
Originally Posted By: Sunil
What were those animals up on the bank?

Guineas. They follow me around the yard while I'm up to my shenanigans hoping I kick up a bug. They never leave 10 feet behind lawn mower while cutting grass. They are really annoying at 6:00 am running back and forth on roof squaking. Here is a example of what I hear every morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_B2lMEyBsk
Thank The Lord I'm down to two left out of twenty five. Those things are set off by the slightest thing. Best watch dogs ever. I got them to control ticks but never really noticed a difference. The two left are going on 5 years old. They eat more dog food then ticks.
Posted By: outdoorlivin247 Re: Ha! Just found this. - 06/13/13 03:45 PM
Wish I had video of some of the crap I have pulled over the years in my Jeeps, trucks, cars, atv's, motorcycles, ah you get the picture...LOL
Posted By: fish n chips Re: Ha! Just found this. - 06/14/13 12:48 AM
Ha, lets see you try that again now!!!
Posted By: John Wann Re: Ha! Just found this. - 06/14/13 04:53 AM
Lol! I did damn near sink zero turn tonight. While I was sliding down I had flash back of some pics around a month ago. I rode it out and after some water sizzle the motor never went under. I was able to winch out with 4 wheeler. Close call. Zero turn+ trying to save some weedeating= possible disaster.
Posted By: John Wann Re: Ha! Just found this. - 06/14/13 05:50 AM
I did get a party fowl that day. The beer was in cooler in back of truck. Nothing but foam for like 15 minutes. Lol!
© Pond Boss Forum