Pond Boss
Don't know how many of you saw the article but a leopard shark was dropped by a bird onto a golf course. This is a true story. A bird (probably an African Swallow - blatant Monty Python reference) dropped a leopard shark onto a golf course. The shark lived and was returned to sea.

Here's the link (since I doubt you'll take my word for it)...
Shark falls from sky onto golfers, leopard shard plucked from nearby ocean by bird

At this point they have no evidence that the GSA was involved... the shark swam off and the little birdy ain't singing if ya get my drift.

We are however encouraged by the results of the experiment that we don't admit was conducted by us.

Now if we can only find a bird large enough to carry a great white shark...

We're back, we know who your are and saw what you did, and now you're in real trouble!
Man, I missed this guy. laugh
These posts are great!
I like the idea of an "Empirical Proof Thread". After all, it isn't just about birds hunting sharks or GSF in attack mode.

Empirical proof that alligators are great deer hunters:
Originally Posted By: JHAP
We're back, we know who your are and saw what you did, and now you're in real trouble!

I'm not afraid of you.

JUST PLEASE DON'T TELL MY WIFE!!
Birds carry gators too!

Originally Posted By: Yolk Sac
Originally Posted By: JHAP

I'm not afraid of you.

JUST PLEASE DON'T TELL MY WIFE!!

easy to say to a dead guy
Empirical proof that birds carry a grudge....
Bird transfers fish...fish eats bird
JHAP, haven't you heard that birds only transfer saltwater fish?
Originally Posted By: Dwight
I like the idea of an "Empirical Proof Thread". After all, it isn't just about birds hunting sharks or GSF in attack mode.
I like where you're going with this! Post'em up members - photos that show empirical proof of any obscure or humorous phenomenon.

Originally Posted By: Yolk Sac
I'm not afraid of you. JUST PLEASE DON'T TELL MY WIFE!!
Just keep the "annual dues" checks coming and the wife need never know.

Originally Posted By: Brettski
easy to say to a dead guy
I'm fairly certain I'm not dead yet, not positive, but fairly certain.
Empirical proof that the lousy economy is having a negative effect on superheros.

Even batman.

© Pond Boss Forum