Pond Boss
Posted By: hang_loose Rainman....Lets hear it!!! - 05/10/11 07:43 AM
I'm talking about your latest adventures to the Buckeye state grin.
Posted By: esshup Re: Rainman....Lets hear it!!! - 05/10/11 09:59 PM
I heard they were pretty interesting, but I don't want to spoil his fun, so I'm not saying anything!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Rainman....Lets hear it!!! - 05/10/11 10:02 PM
If Rainman didn't bit a dog, then it's weak.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Rainman....Lets hear it!!! - 05/11/11 02:38 AM
Sunil, it is a pretty weak story this time...no dogs bitten.

Mason looks great now at his new home and has a happy swing in his tail and quite a bit of swagger in his walk! Mark, Hang_loose, his lovely wife Teresa (Theresa?) and his great family have made a wonderful home for that boy Mason!!!

Remembering what Mason looked like when he bit me that first night on his journey to his new home made the monster pot hole I discovered south of Cincinnati in a driving downpour, and all the truck/delivery problems it caused, seem petty at that point.

The broken ground that caused my tail lights to go out, the broken oil cooler that pumped 8 gallons of engine oil into my radiator, the hundreds of dollars worth of tools and hauling equipment that was lost over a hundred mile stretch of highway when the pot hole I found caused the under-body storage box door to unknowingly bust and fly off didn't matter a bit anymore when I saw Mason. All that "stuff" will be fixed and replaced tomorrow, and the two customers I was unable to deliver to because the bags and oxygen bottle needed that were lost will be taken good care of shortly.

When I saw Mason, I remembered how so many Pond Boss members came together and helped save a dogs life and like I said, the issues on my run seemed petty at that point.

It was a good run after all was said and done!
Posted By: Omaha Re: Rainman....Lets hear it!!! - 05/11/11 02:56 AM
Well said Rex. Hope the rest of your adventure has fewer unwelcome occurrences and more pleasant experiences. Look forward to hearing more!
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Rainman....Lets hear it!!! - 05/11/11 03:32 AM
Rex, do you think that Mason recognized/remembered you?
Posted By: hang_loose Re: Rainman....Lets hear it!!! - 05/11/11 06:01 AM
Originally Posted By: rmedgar
Rex, do you think that Mason recognized/remembered you?

Mason had to remember Rainman.......I gave him a Rainman chew toy that he loves. Mason just couldn't figure out how his toy got so big so quick laugh laugh.

Seriously Rex.....Thanks for the tilapia.......
Posted By: rcooked Re: Rainman....Lets hear it!!! - 05/11/11 12:30 PM
Rex,

Thanks for the tilapia as well!

Sounds like you had a nice adventure. I got your email this morning - I'll mail it out this evening.

P.S.

Next time just send the bill to Sunil smile
Posted By: ewest Re: Rainman....Lets hear it!!! - 05/11/11 01:42 PM
Hang Loose - first thanks for taking such good care of Mason (PB mascot) and Rex for the delivery. Do you have a recent pic of Mason to post ?
Posted By: Rainman Re: Rainman....Lets hear it!!! - 05/12/11 02:13 AM
Originally Posted By: rcooked
Rex,

Thanks for the tilapia as well!

Sounds like you had a nice adventure. I got your email this morning - I'll mail it out this evening.

P.S.

Next time just send the bill to Sunil smile

I already had... grin

Posted By: hang_loose Re: Rainman....Lets hear it!!! - 05/12/11 08:34 AM
Originally Posted By: ewest
Hang Loose - first thanks for taking such good care of Mason (PB mascot) and Rex for the delivery. Do you have a recent pic of Mason to post ?

I'll do my best to get them on here. If I can't figure it out , I'll have a friend or one of my sons post them. Mason is a fat'boy now......he doesn't look like a charpei(sp) any more. Plus we can let him out and not worry if he will run away (he basically stays in the 5 acre yard and loves the pond. Again, pictures will be coming.
Posted By: ewest Re: Rainman....Lets hear it!!! - 05/12/11 02:51 PM
Thanks.
© Pond Boss Forum