Pond Boss
Well I am proud of myself. I learned a lot. Nobody else in Stepfordville would bother to do this.
The last session was at the place where the director is the MI Conservancy - the place where the director wrote the paper on the LM Bass only fishery. They are not involved with the Institute, we just used their building. When I gave my presentation one fellow suggested that we have a lake with no fish. I remembered Bill Cody's answer to a lady who had 2 ponds, one without any fish, and it was a bug infested nightmare - not going there- will get that balanced fishery after Fish Kill II.
Applause from Texas.Congrats.
Congratulations 2Cat!
Yep congrats! Now just learn to post pics and you'll start using up lots of bandwidth like the rest of us!
Way to go 2cat!!
Good going Lynda!
Good work! Where are the graduation pictures?
 Originally Posted By: Dwight
Were are the graduation pictures?

Thank you guys!
My mission this winter is to get to know my computer better and how to do the photos. I got a new camera 2 days after the conference and it is easier than the old one which died. I was hampered doing my poster(s) presentation for lack of computer knowledge, but it was darn good.
I want to take a photo of the Pond Boss portion of it and put it on here. 14 of us started, only 10 followed through and did all the work. Michigan State Extension really puts a lot into this program, it so sad that more people don't take advantage of it. I was the only lake person other than the young biologist from the BOS company. Lots of river people, working on trying to get Dam's removed, there are 2,500 old dams in MI that no longer serve any purpose and have gone far past their 50 year life expectancy. Two guys were from the Phil Young Chapter of Trout Unlimited. The other girl that completed it was from an engineering firm, her presentation was monitoring ground water from Landfills.
They are building partnerships in MI, linking all the water groups together, that should bring about change as well.
-- -- -- \:\)

Way to go 2cat. You should be proud.
Congrats 2cat!
© Pond Boss Forum