Pond Boss
Posted By: Bob Lusk Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 01:16 PM
Today is Bruce's b'day. Happy Birthday, big man!
Brush your teeth.
Posted By: TOM G Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 01:20 PM
Hey Bruce,Happy birthday big guy.Hope everything goes your way today.Its a good excuse to do nothing but hang out at the pond.Enjoy your day. \:\)
Posted By: ewest Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 01:28 PM
Happy B'day Doc !!!!

Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 01:35 PM
Happy Birthday Bruce! I hope you have a great day.
Posted By: Bing Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 01:44 PM
Happy Birthday. How about doing something wild and dangerous---go a day without flossing.

Bing
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 01:51 PM
Happy Birthday, Bruce.

Hope you get everything you want!
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 02:01 PM
 Originally Posted By: Bing
Happy Birthday. How about doing something wild and dangerous---go a day without flossing.

Bing

I tried that once, but then time stood still, and the fabric of the universe started to break down. NOT a good idea.
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 02:02 PM
Thank you everybody. My family is all gone for the weekend, so maybe I'll go to McDonalds for some pancakes.
Posted By: burgermeister Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 02:32 PM
Dittos as above. Have a peaceful day. That's what I always hope for. You young mods are chatchin up with me(in my mind)
Havent heard much from you lately. You been ravaging any more monster BG ponds?
Posted By: george1 Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 02:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUCE .... and many more!!!!!
Posted By: Dwight Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 03:49 PM
Happy Birthday fellow fish brain!
A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUCE, without you we wouldn't be smiling.

Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 04:01 PM
That guy's my patient! You wouldn't believe the work it took to get his upper and lower arch perfectly matched like that. \:\)
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 04:11 PM
 Originally Posted By: adirondack pond
A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRUCE, without you we wouldn't be smiling.

I think I'm going to go puke now. I'll be right back.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 04:12 PM
I'm baaaaaaaaaak!

Bruce,

Have a great birthday. You'll always be a good egg in my book!
Posted By: Dave Willis Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 04:13 PM
Happy Birthday, Dr. Bruce!

NOW, GO FISHING!!! \:\)
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 04:30 PM
 Originally Posted By: Bruce Condello
Thank you everybody. My family is all gone for the weekend, .

What a thoughtful birthday gift!
Posted By: AaronM Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 05:05 PM
Happy birthday Bruce. Hope your big present to yourself is living up to your dreams!
Posted By: treeplanter Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 06:27 PM
Happy birthday Bruce. Enjoy a day of peace and quite...and maybe a little wiper fishing mixed in!
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 06:37 PM
 Originally Posted By: rmedgar
Thank you everybody. My family is all gone for the weekend, .

What a thoughtful birthday gift!

It's even better if they come back. \:o
Posted By: Rainman Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 07:31 PM
That guy's my patient! You wouldn't believe the work it took to get his upper and lower arch perfectly matched like that. \:\)

A 10lb mallet to the top of the head while the chin is on stone would work well!

Happy Birthday Dr. Condello!!!!!
Posted By: heybud Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 09:16 PM
Happy Bday Bruce. Mine is the 18th, same as Paul McCartney. Maybe we are close to the same age. I'm gonna be 63, how bout you?
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 11:20 PM
Bruce is ageless. he can't be having a BDay. However, since my Wife says I'm wrong about most things, Happy Birthday.
Posted By: Brettski Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/06/09 11:45 PM
Enjoy your special day, Doc. What number is it?
Posted By: Ric Swaim Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/07/09 03:28 AM
Happy birthday Bruce.
Posted By: Walt Foreman Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/07/09 03:58 AM
Happy birthday, Bruce! Hope you got in some 'gill wrangling.
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/07/09 04:54 AM
46!!!

...and counting.
Posted By: 2catmom Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/07/09 05:04 PM
You Say It's Your Birthday?

Happy Birthday to you! So many birthdays, so little time.
GF Lake Chair had "The Big One" on the 2nd, I got her a little metal blue gill on a stand) Fav Guy BOS had one on the 19th, then of course Theo, and now the Doc.
Best Wishes for a wonderful year of health, happiness and good times!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/07/09 06:00 PM
Love you Mabro! Happy Birthday!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/07/09 07:51 PM
Sorry to be late w/best wishes.....was out of town celebrating our Daughters B-Day. (6-6-66) lol Tom
Posted By: CJBS2003 Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/07/09 11:38 PM
A day late, but Happy Birthday none the less!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/08/09 02:12 AM
Sad to say, Bruce, but your patient reminds me of a lot of the bullheads I catch in my pond.

Try a little harder at work, OK?
Posted By: bbjr Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 06/10/09 02:49 AM
I guess I'm late to the party. Any cake left? Happy B-Day, Bruce!
you miss these things when you quickly check the active topics board.

as such

HEY!!

a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/06/10 03:15 AM
Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! It was a great day, if I remember correctly. smile smile
Posted By: Rainman Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/06/10 03:18 PM
Happy belated birthday Brewster!

Posted By: Sunil Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/06/10 03:48 PM
Always some new clientele out there...
Posted By: JKB Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/06/10 04:50 PM
Happy belated (or early) birthday Bruce laugh
Posted By: Dave Willis Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/06/10 05:28 PM
I am late, too! Happy Birthday, Dr. Bruce. Take good care of Sir Bob!
Posted By: Omaha Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/06/10 05:53 PM
Haha! Happy Bumpday Bruce! wink
Posted By: JKB Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/06/10 06:30 PM
Originally Posted By: Omaha
Haha! Happy Bumpday Bruce! wink

laugh laugh crazy
Posted By: heybud Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/07/10 01:00 AM
Happy Bday Dr. Bruce. I have a good friend that has a really nice house at Port O'Connor, Texas and can hook you up with a fishing trip for some spec trout and redfish.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/07/10 01:49 AM
Happy B day Bruce! I would have caught this yesterday but I was out of town.
Posted By: Bing Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/07/10 01:53 AM
June already, where did the winter go???

Bing
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/07/10 02:19 AM
Scot just pointed out Bruce's birthday is in June too. Perhaps it's the European order the dates are in (at least on my screen with each post). November 6, 2010 (11/06/10) appears on my screen on each post instead as 6/11/10.

But the latest post side bar has the normal sequence.
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/07/10 03:00 AM
Happy birthday Bruce-O!!!! For your present, you can post about killin that groundhog out in Pa. next Feb and I won't plagiarize it. Bob-O PS your post have become most civil, are you off the gas?
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 11/07/10 04:17 AM
Can you believe that I snuck an extra grouping of birthday wishes out of this one!?!?!?! laugh

I'm so awesome! laugh
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 12/08/10 03:01 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody, and I promise I'll try to have a great day today.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 12/08/10 03:11 PM
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Omaha Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 12/08/10 03:16 PM
You're in better shape than most 100 year olds I know.
Posted By: Brettski Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 12/08/10 09:05 PM
Is it Bruce's Bday again...already ??
It seems like only a couple months ago that he already had a couple of Bdays this past year.
He's running at a "dog years" pace...slow down buddy.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Happy Birthday to Bruce Condello! - 12/08/10 09:54 PM
Sounds like an old fashioned Twilight Zone episode. He's reaping all the benefits of multiple birthdays but their is a price to pay.

I can just hear Rod Serling in the opening statements: grin

Bruce doesn't know it yet but his deal with the genie in a bottle on the Pond Boss website to have multiple birthdays may backfire on him...
© Pond Boss Forum