Pond Boss
Posted By: Dwight Red Dawn - 12/13/08 11:43 PM
Red Dawn is on Encore Action as I type.

Theo, I think I saw you in the background. You were the little kid with big eye.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 12:04 AM
Speaking of Red Dawn, how many of you drink the blood of an animal after you kill it, you know, so it becomes a part of you?
Posted By: Bing Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 12:05 AM
Sunil: That is the reason for two things: I quit hunting; I practice catch and release.

Bing
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 12:06 AM
I just eat the liver.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 12:14 AM
Red Dawn, one of the best patriotic movies ever made!!

After watching that movie I told my girls they had to drink the blood of their first kill and kiss the first fish ever caught. One is fearless and drank blood before I could stop her. Three daughters refused and now refuse to make a kill, but all 4 will still kiss every fish they catch! They LOVE to fish!
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 02:14 AM
On a serious note I had a guy tell me he brought home a $800.00 turkey mount in a glass case and the wife and daughter refused to let him bring it into the house. I'd don't know about you guys but I'd send the wife and daughter packing.

Jeeze who wears the pants in that house?
Posted By: Rainman Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 02:31 AM
Cecil, no married man can truly deny the fact that IF MOMMA AIN"T HAPPY, THERE AIN'T NOBODY HAPPY!
Posted By: Rainman Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 02:34 AM
 Originally Posted By: Theo Gallus
I just eat the liver.

Theo, how can we ever believe that when you said EWWWWWWW to sunil asking you to wrap the deer meat in the shower curtain?
Posted By: Dwight Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 02:46 AM
Cecil -
 Quote:
On a serious note I had a guy tell me he brought home a $800.00 turkey mount in a glass case and the wife and daughter refused to let him bring it into the house.

That is one more reason a man needs to have his own space. In most cases a Shop, Shed, Office, Warehouse or any combination of those should suffice. \:\)
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 02:46 AM
 Originally Posted By: Rainman
 Originally Posted By: Theo Gallus
I just eat the liver.

Theo, how can we ever believe that when you said EWWWWWWW to sunil asking you to wrap the deer meat in the shower curtain?

Many people eat liver. Few would eat my shower curtain.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 03:16 AM
Cecil, no married man can truly deny the fact that IF MOMMA AIN"T HAPPY, THERE AIN'T NOBODY HAPPY!

True but my wife has never said, "My way or the highway!"

At least we talk about it before she gets her way.

Actually I'm just kidding. My wife is very accommodating and open minded. I knew she was when I forgot I left a coyote in the bathtub to thaw out and she went in to take a shower. There was no scream. Honest!

Oh yeah and she has just cleaned the frig the day before she went into the bathroom to find the coyote. There was this can of diet coke she was thinking about all the way home from school on a hot blistering day. She opened the door and there was a dead squirrel on top of it.

Back when I did deerheads before specializing in fish I used to get a lot of, "You're not hanging that in my house buster" from the wives if they came in with their husbands. But one day I got this young lovy dubby couple where the wife bragged she wanted to hang it above their bed. I didn't want to know...
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 03:17 AM
Ever notice people either love or hate beef liver? There is no in between.
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 03:57 AM
"Dead squirrel on top of the DC" - Cecil, that's beautiful!!
Posted By: Rainman Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 04:38 AM
Cecil, that is absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!!
Posted By: bobad Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 05:03 AM
 Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
[quote=Rainman]Actually I'm just kidding. My wife is very accommodating and open minded. I knew she was when I forgot I left a coyote in the bathtub to thaw out and she went in to take a shower. There was no scream. Honest!

That's good stuff Cecil. I've heard of wives finding a transmission in the bath tub, but never a dead coyote! \:D
Posted By: Sunil Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 05:17 AM
Actually, I didn't want to admit it, but I was watching 'Roadhouse' earlier today.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 12:30 PM
 Originally Posted By: Sunil
Actually, I didn't want to admit it, but I was watching 'Roadhouse' earlier today.

Hurts, don't it?
Posted By: bobad Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 02:40 PM
 Originally Posted By: Sunil

What's so wrong about watching Roadhouse? I've watched it about 30 times, and it had a deliciously cheesy "B" movie flavor each and every time.

Favorite lines: "I'll get all the sleep I need when I'm dead." "A polar bear fell on me".

You wouldn't happen to be a "Cop Rock" fan?
Posted By: Sunil Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 03:21 PM
As a male, Patrick Swayze movies are very, very borderline.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 04:34 PM
 Originally Posted By: bobad
[quote=Rainman]Actually I'm just kidding. My wife is very accommodating and open minded. I knew she was when I forgot I left a coyote in the bathtub to thaw out and she went in to take a shower. There was no scream. Honest!

That's good stuff Cecil. I've heard of wives finding a transmission in the bath tub, but never a dead coyote! \:D

Next worst thing would be a horse's head in bed! \:o
Posted By: rmedgar Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 05:11 PM
"Roadhouse" the blind kid telling Dalton, "I thought you'd be taller". That blonde sure was nice and wholesome looking too!
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 05:18 PM
I see is Patrick Swayze is dying of pancreatic cancer. I can't imagine being diagnosed with terminal cancer. It would be terrifying.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 05:35 PM

After what you've told us Cecil, I wouldn't be surprised if that DID happen!
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Red Dawn - 12/14/08 05:41 PM

After what you've told us Cecil, I wouldn't be surprised if that DID happen!

No worries I never mounted pets.
© Pond Boss Forum