Pond Boss
I will take a motion picture of Condello's bluegills in their new Condello Condo (fish cage) tonight when I feed them! Get the popcorn ready about 9 P.M. and enjoy! \:D
Great! And G rated, I'm sure. I suppose Condello RES footage would be R rated.
Certainly not as good as our and their accomodations in southeast NE. We & they were treated right nicely, I'd say.
Spielberg had the same problem while filming Jaws. Hence the use of Bruce the mechanical shark.
Wonderful, just wonderful. I'd gotten used to the fact that he's caught more fish, grows bigger fish, and is better looking than I am (just ask him :rolleyes: ). Now we find out Dr. Frankenbruce aced his SAT. The old Action Figure is gonna get a workout tonight. :p
Theo-

I wouldn't feel bad if I were you. Bruce may do very well with the erudite, book-learning stuff, but that doesn't mean his grasp on the practical, day to day knowledge and skills we all use is any better than yours. As an example, I can't recall a single Condello post relating to the proper construction or taxonomy of medieval siege engines ever!
Thanks Cecil, but I think Theo misinterpreted.

Actually I aced the math section of the ACT (36 if I remember correctly). But I didn't ace the rest of the test, nor did I ace the SAT. If I recall, my SAT was a rather pedestrian effort.

Have you ever seen the movie "Old School"? Watch Will Ferrel when he does the debate scene....

That was me in math. \:\) \:\) \:\)
From those spread sheets I thought he was a math wiz. When he started doing those crazy genetics equations I knew it was true. So simple a "caveman" can do it. Now what about those cognitive learning skills and abstract thought processes. ? ;\) :p
Man what an AWSOME looking cage DUDE!! I am going to have to make one of these!!!!!!
 Quote:
Originally posted by Yolk Sac:
Theo-

I wouldn't feel bad if I were you. Bruce may do very well with the erudite, book-learning stuff, but that doesn't mean his grasp on the practical, day to day knowledge and skills we all use is any better than yours. As an example, I can't recall a single Condello post relating to the proper construction or taxonomy of medieval siege engines ever!
You, Sir, are amazingly perceptive!
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Condello:
Thanks Cecil, but I think Theo misinterpreted.

Actually I aced the math section of the ACT (36 if I remember correctly). But I didn't ace the rest of the test, nor did I ace the SAT. If I recall, my SAT was a rather pedestrian effort.
Speaking strictly hypothetically, what would it mean if I had gotten a 37 in the math section of the SAT? \:D
CB1:

36 IS tops for ACT.

SAT math section goes up to 800.
Originally posted by Theo Gallus:

Quote:
Speaking strictly hypothetically, what would it mean if I had gotten a 37 in the math section of the SAT?
That would mean you were an English major.

Or, that you were working in the Congressional Office of Budget and Finance.

Or, if you did manage to pursue your original career path in aerospace engineering, that you were in charge of calculating the rendevous point with the planet Mars for the first manned mission.
 Quote:

Quote:
Speaking strictly hypothetically, what would it mean if I had gotten a 37 in the math section of the SAT?
That would mean you were an English major.

Or, that you were working in the Congressional Office of Budget and Finance.

Or, if you did manage to pursue your original career path in aerospace engineering, that you were in charge of calculating the rendevous point with the planet Mars for the first manned mission.
Haha...that was a good post! I needed a good laugh.
 Quote:

Quote:
...Or, if you did manage to pursue your original career path in aerospace engineering, that you were in charge of calculating the rendevous point with the planet Mars for the first manned mission.
Wow, Yolkie; incredibly close! Right solar system, wrong planet. Theo has been working closely with Burger Aerospace in preparation for the first manned journey to the seventh planet from the sun. Pass me the tinfoil hat, please.
Originally quoted by Brettski:

Quote:
Wow, Yolkie; incredibly close! Right solar system, wrong planet. Theo has been working closely with Burger Aerospace in preparation for the first manned journey to the seventh planet from the sun. Pass me the tinfoil hat, please.
I'm taking a wild guess here-if Burger is in charge of flight ops, and Theo, navigation, that you have Sunil in mind for asstronaut??
Watch your spelling now. You'll make Theo get out his red pen.
No that is not right! Sunil is much to smart to let his asstro go for naught. Plus Burger and Theo are much wiser than that - they are sending some hot shot rookie driver on that mission. They know that , after the big boys Jupiter and the ringed-man Saturn, if they miss Uranus that nep-tune is a small hard rock gig and Pluto is no more - so they would be outa-space. No tin-foil hats please.
Me no smart.
Fatty happy get 500 on SAZ
My bad.

If I'd known that Sunil could bench press 723lbs I would never have dared such liberties in the first place. The fear of the red pen pales in comparison.
Originally posted by Fatty McButterPants:

Quote:
Me no smart.
That's all right, when you're as handsome as you are, brains aren't all that important anyway.

------
I aced the Playboy Mensa test...sooo that qualifies me to nominate Yolkie to the revered title of 'fingerling'.

thin ice, boys, thin ice.
Originally posted by burgermeister:

Quote:
thin ice, boys, thin ice.
Well, we haven't been moderated yet, either that or Theo is sleeping.
What is ACT and SAT? I thought that Muleshoe grads could figure out all of the 3 letter words. The Teacher made us skip the 4 letter words and go to 5 letter. That was tough.
Burger built the spaceship;
Sunil flies it fast and brisk.
With Theo steering, he's a fool
His silly *.
This one has really gone astray ! I was hoping to see a movie " Condello BG go to Indy " not " Tin-Foil Hats Guide to Space Travel"
 Quote:
Originally posted by burgermeister:
I aced the Playboy Mensa test
I'm not impressed. That test ain't exactly rocket surgery.
The revised Playboy test includes more math questions.

The answer is shown in this sample question: (o)(o) + (_I_) = (y)
Why do I fear I should moderate that formula?
I think we're ok, Theo.

I showed this to some of the young ladies in our office as soon as it was posted and they're very earnestly trying to solve the equation; maybe they were thrown off the chase as I took the liberty of defining the terms.

None of them have told me I'm a dirty old man yet.
When Cecil posts the movie then we can delete all the posts back to where the thread went off course. \:\)
Which thread is this again?
 Quote:
Originally posted by ewest:
When Cecil posts the movie then we can delete all the posts back to where the thread went off course. \:\)
Don't you dare!
I think I understand the left side of the equation, but I'm not sure I get the right side; it could be several things.
There's only one correct answer Sunil.

Pass or fail.
somehow, after application of numerous algorithms, I arrived at: Ou812
Brettski's a genius. He knows the Atlas.
Bski! A Van Halen fan???

Or was that perhaps some sort of under handed, double meaning, hidden message thingy.

"...come on baby finish what ya started..."
Oh and not to change the subject but weren't we supposed to see some fish photos in this thread????
Van Hagar
 Quote:
Originally posted by jeffhasapond:
Bski! A Van Halen fan???

Or was that perhaps some sort of under handed, double meaning, hidden message thingy.

"...come on baby finish what ya started..."

Quote:
Originally posted by jeffhasapond:
Oh and not to change the subject but weren't we supposed to see some fish photos in this thread????

I thought it should be "OUC12" instead of "OU812".
Not to venture further away from the thread core, but make no mistake...there is only one VH and it existed for their 1st 6 albums. Past that, see the Burger museum of rock frauds. Diamond Dave was a huge influence on me! C'mon...can't ya see the similarities?
Cecil, we're just keeping it idling; whistling, waiting for some FISH stuff to happen. :rolleyes:
You may wanna consult the other Mensa in the family. (I hate messing with gadgets.)
<*)))>< ~ ~ <*)))><

~ ~ ~ <*)))>< ~ ~ ~ ~ <*)))><

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ <*)))><

~ ~ <*)))><
...5150?
 Quote:
Originally posted by Fatty McButterPants:

Quote:
Me no smart.
That's all right, when you're as handsome as you are, brains aren't all that important anyway.

------
MOST TRUTHFUL COMMENTS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is it is. Click on the photo to run. Picture quality was better before uploading. If I got any closer they would have stopped feeding.

First cage is the Condello gills, then diffuser (more of a boil then it appears to be) between that cage and then a cage with largemouths between 5 to 7 inches. Past that is the yellow perch cage that will be moved to another pond any day now. They don't feed well until just before dark so I didn't feed or film them. Diffuser keeps water moving to both the gills and bass. I run three airlines and diffusers off of a 1/4 hp. rotary vane with two in the middle of the pond and this one between the two cages.

I'm learning to be wise from Theo
Worth the wait, Cecil - much, much better than feeding videos I've attempted.

YS, is that "be wise" or "crack wise"?
I'm LEARNING to be wise, but ASPIRING to crack wise.

Lack of knowledge of Latin, Russian, and heavy metal is holding me back.
Great film Cecil. I think it deserves an award. Maybe Bob will note it in the mag. It would make a good story. Neb. BG pick up and move to Indy. \:\)
Great film Cecil. I think it deserves an award. Maybe Bob will note it in the mag. It would make a good story. Neb. BG pick up and move to Indy. \:\)
That's cool video. I wish I had a video camera and I'd add some shots of the ones that stayed in Nebraska. They're feeding like crazy too. I put them in one of the lined ponds and the extra 15 degrees of water temp has set them on fire!!
Folks,

I cannot tell you how happy I am with the Condello strain of bluegill. They feed like gangbusters twice a day and it's possible I could feed them more than twice a day. (How many times a day were you feeding them Bruce?)

I may spread out the feeding to 3 times a day for optimum growth. For those of you that don't know, aggressively feeding fish are a good sign of healthy fish. And the fact that most of these fish are under a year old at an average of 5 inches give or take, (and shaped like circles), and of the top 95 to 98 percentile for growth -- is icing on the cake.

And since these particular fish were accustomed to a flow through tank they have had no problems adapting to a floating cage.

Bruce you need to agressively market these fish and charge top dollar.
I actually had them on as many as eighteen small feedings a day for awhile. About a month before you visited I switched them to "feeding to satiation" schedule every time I visited, which was about 4 times each week. My data shows the growth was just as good either way, however the water was about five degrees warmer with the second feeding schedule, so maybe they would have grown a little faster with the multiple feedings. My guess is that your intuition will guide you.

You can be my marketer. \:\) \:\) \:\)

If I wasn't busy with dentistry I might push them, but I really think I need about three or four more generations yet. Maybe I'll do that, then you and I will exchange fish in a few years, breed those together and we can get the Baird component into the CSBG.
 Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Condello:
You can be my marketer. \:\) \:\) \:\)
Dibs on Adman!

"Condello Strain Bluegill: One Fish to Rule Them All!"

"A Chicken in every pot, two cars in every garage, and a Condello Strain Bluegill in every 5 gallon bucket (because that's all that will fit!)."

"Nothing says Love like Condello Strain Bluegill!"

Well, I'll keep working on it.
Originally Posted By: Brettski
Not to venture further away from the thread core, but make no mistake...there is only one VH and it existed for their 1st 6 albums. Past that, see the Burger museum of rock frauds. Diamond Dave was a huge influence on me! C'mon...can't ya see the similarities?

...and, if one waits long enough, excellence will rise again. I dusted off a place on the CD rack for album #7. Welcome back, Dave.
I can't tell any difference from the old days.

I guess its in the genes ?
Condello strain hairgill
© Pond Boss Forum