Pond Boss
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants heading to the pond today - 03/10/07 10:39 AM
I am finally able to sneak out to the pond today with a couple of buddies. I cant wait to see her full again. I will take some pics and hopefully catch a few fishies too. Hope yall have a good one!! Cant wait to meet you guys at the PB convention!!
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: heading to the pond today - 03/10/07 01:32 PM
Glad you got some good rains. I haven't but I'm pretty excited. The local weather guesser forecasts 70% for Sunday and 100% for Monday. Some are supposed to be gooduns. If they are, I'll be heading North on Tuesday.
Posted By: Alligator Re: heading to the pond today - 03/10/07 02:26 PM
I hope you get the much needed rain Dave.

I was talking to my buddy yesterday, he heard that the El Nino is over. The waters already cooled. Dont know if that true but we got NO rain in February...what weird weather patterns we are having.

Best of luck on the rain folks.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: heading to the pond today - 03/10/07 11:59 PM
Dan, we got none of the supposed El Nino. When I leave Cowtown and head North, I see no full water holes and quite a few that won't make it thru July.
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: heading to the pond today - 03/12/07 01:50 AM
I was tickled pink I am as full as I have ever seen. Saw a few basss on bedss. The pond looks great , I am however going to need to get some more bluegill. I didnt see a lot but some small ones. ANd caught on lil 4 incher. but all the basss we caught were fat and Very healthy looking, nice and green with nice black lines. And I hardly got sunburned at all!! So all in all it was a really nice day to be out on the pond. I forgot the camera so I didnt get any pics but was still pleased.
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: heading to the pond today - 03/12/07 08:22 PM
Isn't it a great site to see your pond full! Sounds like you had a fun day!
Posted By: FattyMcButterpants Re: heading to the pond today - 03/14/07 12:44 AM
Yup, It was great to be able to NEED to use the boat to fish. And alot of my stumps i used to mark my best fishing spots are all under water, and my buddy built a duck blind on it...now it is a brush pile!!! LOVE IT!! Now when I get enough cash and the weather stays warm, I am gunna get some more CNBG and Tilapia!!! And the other nice thing was all the flooded vegatation!! cant wait to get out again!!
© Pond Boss Forum