Pond Boss
Posted By: Joey Jokes - 02/15/07 03:48 PM
How about a thread just for jokes related to pond type stuff??

A husband and wife went for counselling after 15 years of marriage.

When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful
tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 15 years they had
been married. She went on and on and on ...... neglect, lack of intimacy,
emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable ....... an entire laundry
list of un-met needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.

Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time,
the therapist got up and walked around the desk and, after asking the wife
to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately.

The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze. The
therapist then turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs
at least three times a week. Can you do this?"

The husband thought for a moment and replied, "Well, I can drop her off
here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."
Posted By: Robinson Re: Jokes - 02/15/07 04:07 PM
What did one pond bullfrog say to the other bullfrog?

"Time's fun when you're having flies".
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Jokes - 02/16/07 12:10 PM
A Fish & Game Warden lives next door to a wildly successful fisherman. For years the F&GW has watched Bob next door never fail to bring home full creel limits of huge bass, bream crappie, and catfish. For years, he has pleaded and cajoled with Bob to reveal his secrets. Finally, Bob has agreed to take the F&GW along on a fishing excursion. "Just meet me in my driveway at 4:30 tomorrow morning," says Bob, "I'll take care of everything."

The F&GW shows up at 4:30 to find Bob has his truck and boat ready to roll. They drive for 3 hours over 2 lane blacktop roads, then 2 lane gravel roads , then 1 lane gravel roads, and then what appears to be a wide cowpath, arriving at a pristine, remote lake apparently untouched by man except for a small spot barely large enough to turn the rig around and launch the boat.

A half hour later, they are sitting in the boat in the middle of the lake. The F&GW notices that the boat contains no poles, bait, or lures, only a long handled net and a duffel bag. He questions this, and Bob tersely replies "I told you I'd take care of everything!"

Bob reaches in the duffel bag and pulls out 2 dozen sticks of dynamite. The F&GW stares with huge eyes, then proceeds to protests loud and long. "Dynamite? That's illegal as all get on! It's dangerous, too! You can't seriously be thinking of using dynamite, Bob."

Bob lights the first Dupont stick bait, hands it the the F&GW, and then calmly asks "Are you gonna talk, or are you gonna fish?"
Posted By: trialsguy Re: Jokes - 02/16/07 01:59 PM
He he, I giggle everytime I hear this joke, I guess because you know the game warden is going to have to fish!
Posted By: eddie_walker Re: Jokes - 02/16/07 03:06 PM
One day a fourth-grade teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a
living. All the typical answers came up -- fireman, mechanic, businessman,
salesman, doctor, lawyer, and so forth. However, little Justin was being
uncharacteristically quiet, so when the teacher prodded him about his father, he
replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his
clothes in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if
the offer is really good he will go home with some guy and stay with him all
night for money."

The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the other
children to work on some exercises and then took little Justin aside to ask him,
"Is that really true about your father?" "No," the boy said, "He works for the
Democratic National Committee and is helping to get Hillary Clinton to be our
next President, but I was too embarrassed to say that in front of the other
kids."
Posted By: Shorty Re: Jokes - 02/16/07 03:06 PM
One morning, a husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, his wife decides to take their boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and takes out her book. Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am.

What are you doing?" "Reading a book," she replies (thinking," Isn't it obvious?!").

"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry, Officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't touched you," says the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know, you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day, ma'am," he said...and quickly left.
Posted By: bobad Re: Jokes - 02/16/07 03:14 PM
A game warden sneaks up on a fellow fishing in a pond. Game warden, pointing to a bucket of fish, says:

Are those your fish?
Yes sir.
Can I see your fishing license?
No sir.
Well, I'll need those fish for evidence.
But sir, I don't need a licesense for those fish.
What do you mean?, said the warden?
Those are my pet fish. I'm just bringing them for a swim.
You mean, you can put them into the pond, and they will come back?
Yes sir, I just whistle for them and they come right back and jump into my bucket.
Now you're just BS'ing me.
Well sir, it really works.
OK, I've got to see this! says the game warden.

Our hero dumps the fish into the pond, picks up his rod, and starts walking to his truck.

Game warden says HEY! Aren't you going to whistle for them?

Whistle for what?

Your pet fish!

What fish?
Posted By: Shorty Re: Jokes - 02/16/07 03:28 PM
One day, while sailing the seven seas, a lookout spotted a pirate ship, and the crew became frantic.

Captain Bravo bellowed for his red shirt. The First Mate quickly retrieved the captain's red shirt, and, after donning the shirt, the captain led his crew into battle and defeated the pirates.

Later on, the lookout spotted not one, but two pirate ships. The captain again howled for his red shirt and once again vanquished the pirates.

That evening, all the men sat around on the deck recounting the day's triumphs, and one of them asked the captain: "Sir, why did you call for your red shirt before each battle?"

The captain replied: "If I am wounded in the attack, my crew won't notice my bleeding and will continue to fight, unafraid." All of the men sat in silence and marveled at the courage of their captain.

As dawn came the next morning, the lookout spotted not one, not two, but TEN pirate ships approaching. The rank and file all stared at the captain and waited for his usual request.

Captain Bravo calmly shouted: "Bring me my brown pants!"
Posted By: Victor Re: Jokes - 02/19/07 03:24 PM
Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what to do. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to hide down by the pond so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching by the dock, that I noticed that we have developed a serious filamentous algae problem in the pond.

So, what is the best way to clear up my algae problem?

Thanks,

Bob
Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Jokes - 02/19/07 04:32 PM
All right, which one of you pond bossers wrote to Abby! Great joke Victor!
Posted By: Larry T Re: Jokes - 02/26/07 03:12 AM
A little old guy is walking around in a supermarket calling
> out, Crisco, Crissssssscooo...
>
> Soon an assistant manager approaches and says, "Sir, the Crisco is in
> aisle 3.
>
> The old guy replies, "Oh, I'm not looking for the cooking stuff. I'm
> calling my wife. She's in here somewhere".
>
> The clerk is astonished. "Your wife's name is Crisco?"
> The old guy answers, "Oh no, no, no. I only call her that when we're
> out in public."
>
> "I see," said the clerk. "What do you call her at home?"
>
> "Lard Ass."
Posted By: Bing Re: Jokes - 02/26/07 03:49 AM
A buddy of mine was going off for a little weekend fling and decided to tell his wife he was going fishing. He was busy getting his fishing tackle ready so his wife would not suspect anything and she offered to help him pack. "Well, you could pack my clothes for me. I want my fishing pants and favorite shirt and fishing vest. Oh, by the way, I really like to sleep well when I am away so would you pack those red silk pajamas for me?" Off he goes for the weekend. When he returns his wife ask him how the fishing was. "Fishing was pretty bad, did not catch anything. I tried every lure I had and they would not bite on anything. Oh, by the way, I didn't sleep well. I could not find those pajamas I asked you to pack and just couldn't get any rest. Why didn't you pack the pajamas?" His wife responded, "But I did pack them." Then he said "I looked everywhere, where did you put them?".

"In your Tackle Box".

Bing
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: Jokes - 02/26/07 11:56 PM
Being that I'm baptist and the wife is catholic I can tell this one...

Each Friday night after work, Bubba would fire
up his outdoor grill and cook a venison steak. But, all of Bubba's neighbors were Catholic....And since it was Lent, they were forbidden from eating meat on Friday.
The good smelling deer steaks wer causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that
they finally talked to their priest. The Priest came to visit Bubba,and suggested that he become a Catholic. After several classes and
much study, Bubba attended Mass, and as the priest sprinkled holy water over him, he said,"You were born a Baptist, and raised a
Baptist, but now you are a Catholic."
Bubba's neighbors were greatly relieved, until Friday night arrived, and the wonderful aroma of grilled venison filled the neighborhood. The Priest was called immediately by the neighbors, and, as he rushed into Bubba's yard, clutching a rosary and prepared to scold him, he stopped and watched in amazement. There stood Bubba, clutching a small bottle of holy water which he carefully sprinkled over the grilling meat and chanted: You wuz born a deer, you wuz raised a deer, but now you a catfish...
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Jokes - 02/27/07 02:03 AM
\:D I would have liked to tell that one, Greg, but there's no Baptists in my family. \:\(
Posted By: Sunil Re: Jokes - 02/27/07 02:40 AM
That's a good, clean joke.
Posted By: burgermeister Re: Jokes - 02/27/07 02:50 AM
I like it, Greg. Lots of gooduns.

Boudreaux was coming down the bayou and pulled his pirogue up to Thibodeaux's shack.
Tib say, where ya goin? Whats dat tape you got?
Boo say, ducttape. Goin to get some ducks. Wanna go? No, gotta work, says Tib.

Dat ening Boudreaux come back by wif dat piro loaded down wid the ducks. Thibodeaux jes shook his hade.

Nex day, here come Boudreaux agin, this time wif some boxes o' what look like suger packs. Thibodeaux aks, what is dat? Boo he say, its Nutrisweet. Im gonna catch me some o' dem nutrirats. Thibodeaux jes shook his hade.

Dat ening, here comes Boudreaux wif dat piro bout ta sink with nutria.

Saday ening, here comes Boudreaux all dressed in his best bibs, brogan shoes and his newest Ell Ess You ball cap. He had some branches stuck up all round that piro. He stop by Thibodeaux's. Tib, say, where ya goin? Boudreaux say he's goin to town. He say, you wanna go? Tib, say, no, I aint got no money. He din aks, what is all those branches stickin' up round yo piro?
Boudreaux say, "them's pussywillows". Wid dat, Thibodeaux say, "well, let me git my hat".
Posted By: dave in el dorado ca Re: Jokes - 02/27/07 03:21 AM
i think you just made mudcat joe REAL proud \:D \:D
Posted By: bz Re: Jokes - 02/27/07 07:11 PM
Here's a joke about blondes, hope no one is offended.
This great looking blonde boarded an airplane for New York and chose a first class seat even though she had no first class ticket. When the flight attendant approached the woman and informed her that she'd have to move back into coach the woman replied "I'm blonde, I'm a model, I'm pretty, and if I'm going to New York I'm going in style". She refused to move. The head flight attendant approached her with the same request and got a similar answer. The two flight attendants decided to refer the matter to the captain even thought they highly doubted that a man would make the gorgeous woman move. The captain walked over to the woman's seat, bent over, and whispered something in her ear. The woman immediately got up and moved to the coach section of the plane. Needless to say the two flight attendance were astonished so they asked the captain how he got her to move without even making a scene or embarassing the woman. He said, "Well she is a blonde, so I just told her that on this flight first class doesn't stop in New York."
Posted By: heybud Re: Jokes - 03/04/07 07:25 PM
I hope this pass the moderators. It's supposed to be a true story which makes it even funnier.

> > Subject: UNDERWEAR IS IMPORTANT!!! > > > UNDERWEAR IS IMPORTANT!!> Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working > under your vehicle...From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this > story of a Crestview couple who drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have > their car break down in the parking lot. > > The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed > the car in the lot. The wife returned later to see a small group of > people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs > protruding from under the chassis.> Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned > private parts into glaringly public ones.> > Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forward,> quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into> place. On regaining her feet, she looked across the hood and found > herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by.> The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.>
Posted By: Joey Re: Jokes - 03/06/07 12:05 AM
Three blonds are sitting by the side of a river holding fishing poles with the lines in the water. A Game Warden comes up behind them, taps them on the shoulder and says, "Excuse me, ladies, I'd like to see your fishing licenses." "We don't have any." replied the first women. "Well, if your going to fish, you need fishing licenses." said the Game Warden. "But officer," replied the second,"we aren't fishing. We all have magnets at the end of our lines and we're collecting debris off the bottom of the river." The Game Warden lifted up all the lines and, sure enough, there were horseshoe magnets tied on the end of each line. "Well, I know of no law against it," said the Game Warden, "take all the debris you want." And with that, the Game Warden left. As soon as the Game Warden was out of sight, the three blonds started laughing hysterically. "What a dumb Fish Cop," the second woman said to the other two, "doesn't he know that there are steelhead in this river?!"
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Jokes - 03/06/07 01:56 PM
Many years ago, a fisherman's wife blessed her husband with twin sons. They loved the children very much, but couldn't think of what to name their children. Finally, after several days, the fisherman said, "Let's not decide on names right now. If we wait a little while, the names will simply occur to us."

After several weeks had passed, the fisherman and his wife noticed a peculiar fact. When left alone, one of the boys would always turn towards the sea, while the other boy would face inland. It didn't matter which way the parents positioned the children, the same child always faced the same direction. "Let's call the boys Towards and Away," suggested the fisherman. His wife agreed, and from that point on, the boys were simply known as Towards and Away.

The years passed and the lads grew tall and strong. The day came when the aging fisherman said to his sons, "Boys, it is time that you learned how to make a living from the sea." They provisioned their ship, said their goodbyes, and set sail for a three month voyage.

The three months passed quickly for the fisherman's wife, yet the ship had not returned. Another three months passed, and still no ship. Three whole years passed before the grieving woman saw a lone man walking towards her house. She recognized him as her husband. "My goodness! What has happened to my darling boys?" she cried.

The ragged fisherman began to tell his story: "We were just barely one whole day out to sea when Towards hooked onto a great fish. Towards fought long and hard, but the fish was more than his equal. For a whole week they wrestled upon the waves without either of them letting up. Yet eventually the great fish started to win the battle, and Towards was pulled over the side of our ship. He was swallowed whole, and we never saw him or the great fish again."

"Oh dear, that must have been terrible! What a huge fish that must of been!"

"Yes, it was, but you should have seen the one that got Away...."
Posted By: Sunil Re: Jokes - 03/06/07 02:31 PM
Theo, I'm not sure that was worth the time it took to read it.
Posted By: bobad Re: Jokes - 03/06/07 03:49 PM
Cowboy walks into a bar. Everyone is leaving. He orders a beer, and asks the barkeep:

"Where's everyone going?"

"To a hangin'"

"Who they hangin'"

"Paper Bag Pete"

"Paper Bag Pete? Why do they call him that?

"Cause he makes his clothes out of brown paper bags".

"Why are they hangin' him?

"Rustling"
Posted By: Norm Kopecky Re: Jokes - 03/07/07 12:28 AM
A kid grew up on a ranch, went to school and moved to the big city. However, every year he went deer hunting back home at his friend's place.

One year, he took one of his coworkers along with him. When they got to his friends ranch, he told his coworker to stay in the pickup while he went in to ask permission to hunt.

He went into the ranch house and told his friend, "this guy is a real city slicker. Let's play a trick on him. You know I want to get a steer from you. I'll go outside and tell this guy that you wouldn't let us hunt, pretend to get mad and shoot a steer. We can butcher it later."

The guy we out to the pickup and said to his coworker, "that SOB wouldn't let us hunt. I'll show him. I'm going to shoot one of his cattle." He got out and shot the steer. All of a sudden he heard another shot. His coworker said, "yea, and I got his horse too, now let's get out of here".
Posted By: dave in el dorado ca Re: Jokes - 03/07/07 12:40 AM
theo and bobad......uugghhhh, is there an emoticon for :head placed down in hands: ?

\:D
Posted By: bz Re: Jokes - 03/07/07 02:21 AM
A guy looked out his window only to see his dog shaking the daylights out of the neighbors rabbit. He had always had a hard time getting along with that neighbor and this would certainly not help. He ran out and grabbed a stick and beat the dog until it dropped the rabbit. The rabbit was bloody, dirty, full of dog spit, and very dead. He grabbed the rabbit and ran into the house. He put it into the bathtub, ran some water, and cleaned the thing up until it looked good as new. He blew dry and combed the hair. He knew the neighbor would not be home from work for a while so he hopped over the fence and put the rabbit back in the rabbit hutch in a natural sitting position. Later the neighbor lady came home. All of a sudden he heard an ear splitting scream from the neighbors yard. He figured she'd be upset but this was over the top. He ran over to the fence and acting as if he had no idea what had happened he asked what was wrong. The neighbor shrieked, "My rabbit, he's dead, he died two weeks ago, we burried him, and he's back!"
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Jokes - 03/07/07 02:29 AM
That's awesome, bz! \:\) \:\) \:\)
Posted By: Dwight Re: Jokes - 03/07/07 03:53 AM
This is a true story.

Students in a biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last test question was: “Name seven advantages of "Mothers Milk." The question is worth 70 points or none at all.

One student, who had partied late the night before, was frustrated to think of seven advantages.

He wrote:
1. It is perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always at the right temperature.
4. It is inexpensive.
5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6. It is always available as needed.

And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang, indicating the end of the test, he wrote:

7. It comes in such cute containers.

He got an "A".
Posted By: burgermeister Re: Jokes - 03/07/07 04:51 AM
\:D \:D
Posted By: Shorty Re: Jokes - 03/07/07 11:02 PM
A cop stops a car for traveling faster than the posted speed limit. The officer asks the man driving his name.

"Bruce" he replies.

"Bruce what?" the officer asks.

"Just Bruce" the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the fellow a break and write him out a warning instead of a ticket.

The officer then presses him for the last name. The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it. The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it.

"Tell me, Bruce, how did you lose your last name?"

The man replies, "It's a long story, so stay with me. I was born Bruce Dingaling. I know! A funny last name. Kids used to tease all the time, so I stayed to myself, studied hard and got good grades.

When I got older I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency and finally got my degree, so I was Bruce Dingaling, MD.

After a while I got bored being a doctor so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream. Got all the way through school, got my degree and then I was Bruce Dingaling, MD, DDS.

Got bored doing dentistry so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD.

So now I was Bruce Dingaling, MD, DDS with VD!. Well, the ADA found out about the VD so they took away my DDS. Then I was Bruce Dingaling, MD with VD.

Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD so they took away my MD leaving me as Bruce Dingaling with VD.

Then the VD took away my Dingaling so now I am just BRUCE"

The officer did not write up a ticket. \:D \:D \:D
Posted By: Bing Re: Jokes - 03/08/07 12:06 AM
There was a story on this site, but not this post, last week explaning a dog's reactions and then a cat's reactions to their daily life. It was terrific, but I can't find it. Can anyone copy it over to this post, or let me know where to find it?

Bing
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Jokes - 03/08/07 12:25 AM
Is it this one?

Dog & Cat Diarys

Excerpts from a Dog's diary:

8 AM Dog food! My favorite thing!
9 AM A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 AM A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 AM Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
NOON Lunch treats! My favorite thing!
1 PM Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3 PM Got to chew on my Kong toy! My favorite thing!
5 PM Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7 PM Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8 PM Watched TV with my master! My favorite thing!
11 PM Sleeping on the couch! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's diary:

It's day 683 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me
with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh
meat, while the other inmates are fed hash or some sort of dry
nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear,
I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.
The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.
In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomited on the
floor.
Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at
their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts,
since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they
merely made condescending comments about "what a good little hunter"
I am. The audacity!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was
placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event;
however, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard
that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must
learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one
of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must
try this again tomorrow, this time at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and nitches.
The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released
and seems more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.
The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicating with the
guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. The
captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell,
so he is safe . . .
for now.......................................
Posted By: Bing Re: Jokes - 03/08/07 01:23 AM
That's the one. Somehow I relate this to the folks who work in my office. I've got cats and dogs, mostly cats. I gave a copy to each employee. They all enjoyed it, but no one got the connection. for now...............

Bing
Posted By: Dwight Re: Jokes - 03/08/07 01:52 AM
LOL \:D
Posted By: Winston Re: Jokes - 03/12/07 08:01 PM
Three bucks are in a mountain meadow complaining. They've heard a rumor that a huge buck has entered their area, and they aren't happy about sharing any of their does.

The Alpha buck says, "You know, since we settled our differences and split up the does, I've been pretty happy with MY 30 does. I am not about to share any of MY does with this new buck."

The second toughest buck says, "Yeah, well I ended up with only 20 does, so I can't afford to share any of MY does."

The youngest buck says, "I may only be half as big as you guys, but I'm not going to give up any of My 10 does."

Suddenly the biggest, baddest buck they had ever seen appeared at the edge of the meadow. He must have weighed close to 375 pounds and with huge sweeping antlers. As the huge buck trotted towards the three other bucks the ground seemed to shake.

Suddenly the former Alpha buck is a bit more flexible, "Well, maybe I could spare a FEW does."

The second toughest buck says, "Maybe if I hide in the bushes, he'll leave me alone."

But the small, young buck is snorting, raking the brush and shaking his fledgling antlers in an extremely confrontational way.

Worried about the reckless youngster, the two older bucks trot over to the young buck and say, "Listen, son. It's not worth dying for. Just give the new buck your 10 does."

"He can HAVE my 10 does," replies the young buck, raking the brush and shaking his fledgling antlers again. "I'm just making sure he knows I'm a BUCK!"
Posted By: jims place Re: Jokes - 03/13/07 10:23 AM
A passenger in a taxi leaned forward to ask the driver a question and tapped him on the shoulder.
The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb, and for a few moments everything was silent in the cab, and then the still shaking driver said, "I'm sorry, but you scared the daylights out of me." The frightened passenger, apologized to the driver, and said he hadn't realized a mere tap on the shoulder would frighten him so much.
The driver replied, "No, no, I'm sorry, it's entirely my fault. Today is my first day driving a cab. I've been driving a hearse for the last 23 years...
Posted By: Hey Joe Re: Jokes - 03/13/07 08:37 PM
Down in a thicket there was a terrible racket, dust flying and snorting. A few minutes later 2 does come walking out. The first doe says to the other.."that's the last time I do that for a couple of bucks..."

Joe
Posted By: Sunil Re: Jokes - 03/18/07 12:07 PM
If you've never seen these, there are some good laughs. I tried to edit as much as I could, but there may be a few marginal ones.

Confucius say, difference between peeping tom and pick pocket is pick pocket snatches watches.

Confucius say, virginity like bubble. One prick - all gone

Confucius say, man who do business in whore house get jerked around

Confucius say, panties not best thing on earth, but next to it

Confucius say, war not determine who right. War determine who left

Confucius say, woman who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cat house

Confucius say, man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night

Confucius say, it take many nail to build crib, one screw to fill it

Confucius say, man who keep feet on ground have trouble putting on pants

Confucius say, if you want pretty nurse, you got to be patient

Confucius say, passionate kiss like spider web, soon lead to undoing of fly

Confucius say, woman who go camping must beware of evil intent

Confucius say, squirrel who runs up woman's leg not find nuts

Confucius say, man who run before bus get tired
Confucius say, man who run behind bus get exhausted

Confucius say, man who make love on side of hill not on level

Confucius say, sex is like the army, the closer you are to discharge, the better you feel

Confucius say, man with tight trousers is pressing his luck

Confucius say, man who stand on toilet high on pot

Confucius say, man who eat crackers in bed wake up feeling crummy

Confucius say, man with hand in pocket all day not crazy, just feeling nuts

Confucius say, man who sleep in bed of nails is holy

Confucius say, do not drink and park, accidents cause people

Confucius say, man who put pea in soup very unclean

Confucius say, man who run through airport turnstile backward going to Bangkok

Confucius say, man who fishes in another woman's well, often catches crab

Confucius say, butcher who back into meat grinder get a little behind in his orders

Confucius say, man who live in glass house, should change in basement

Confucius say, man who shoot off mouth, must expect to lose face

Confucius say, man with big mouth beware of foot

Confucius say, man who fart in church, sit in own pew

Confucius say, woman who fly upside down have crack up

Confucius say, man who leap off cliff jump to conclusion

Confucius say, man under wheelbarrow playing with tool, not necessarily mechanic

Confucius say, house without bathroom is uncanny

Confucius say, man who throws dirt is losing ground

Confucius say, man who lay woman on ground, get piece on earth

Confucius say, man who get kicked in testicles, left holding the bag

Confucius say, man who buy drowned cat, get wet pussy

Confucius say, man trapped in pantry, have ass in jam

Confucius say, girl who sit on jockey's lap get hot tip

Confucius say, girl who sit on judge's lap get honorable discharge

Confucius say, waitress who sit on leper's lap, keep tip

Confucius say, man who snort coke, get bubbles up nose

Confucius say, cow with no legs, ground beef

Confucius say, two wrongs not make right, but two rights make U-turn

Confucius say, baby born in car with automatic transmission, grow to become shiftless bastard

Confucius say, finding old man in dark, not hard

Confucius say, man who smoke pot, choke on handle

Confucius say, man with head on railroad track, listening for train to come, get splitting headache

Confucius say, man who sneeze without tissue take matter into own hands

Confucius say, secretary become permanent fixture, when screwed on desk

Confucius say, man who drive like hell, bound to get there

Confucius say, man who sit on tack, get point

Confucius say, man who put cream in tart, not always baker

Confucius say, woman who spend much time on bedspring, may get offspring

Confucius say, woman who dance wearing jock strap, have make believe ballroom

Confucius say, support bacteria - is only culture some people have

Confucius say, man with athletic finger, make broad jump

Confucius say, man who sit on upturned tack, rise above all

Confucius say, wash face in morning, neck at night

Confucius say, man who have last laugh, not get joke

Confucius say, man who sleep with old hen, find it better than pullet

Confucius say, men may have more hair on chest than woman, but on the whole, women have more

Confucius say, man who push piano down mine shaft, likely to get A flat minor

Confucius say, man who put face in punchbowl, get punch in nose

Confucius say, woman who sink in man's arms, soon have arms in man's sink

--------------------------------

Moderation, Round 1 - Theo
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Jokes - 03/18/07 12:47 PM
Okay, folks, let's have a big round of applause for Sunil "Shecky" Ramchandran. He'll be doing 2 shows a night at the lovely Wyndham Hotel in Arlington, Texas, next week, performing all the sideslappingly funny material too risque for your friendly neighborhood moderators to allow here. Don't miss it!

Sunil: Remind me to tell the one about the Scotsman at the Baseball game.
Posted By: ewest Re: Jokes - 03/18/07 01:11 PM
Sunil good laughs for adults - not for kids. Confucius say sum of the parts = part got to go ; after a few more adult folks have time to read it. \:D
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Jokes - 03/18/07 01:27 PM
That was after he edited it???
Posted By: bobad Re: Jokes - 03/18/07 03:49 PM
Sunil: Confucius say, Man who lose girfriend's apartment key get no newkey.

Confucius say, lady who slide down bannister make monkeyshine.
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Jokes - 03/18/07 05:51 PM
"Nip it in the bud, Andy!"

-Barney Fife, M.D. (Mayberry Deputy)
Posted By: Eastland Re: Jokes - 03/18/07 07:16 PM
Sunil, even post-edited, marginal is a stretch, they are funny though..."tart" hahahaha.

Winston's joke takes the cake, I laugh just thinking about it \:D
© Pond Boss Forum