Pond Boss
Posted By: davemc Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 10:46 AM
Family's coming, much food is prepared and to top it all off my son and I will be able to show our extended family our "cleanout" projects and ponds to those who will be thankful with us. I read often on this forum words of thanks for our ponds, our "dream come true" of having "my own pond". Some are state of the art, some are small and in comparison insignificant, but either are talked about with passion and thanksgiving. I want to thank each of you PMs for your knowledge and participation on these threads of PB. I am so thankful for so many things. Davemc
Posted By: ewest Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 01:43 PM
In this incredible pond journey every pond is important. More importantly every person who has , had or hopes to have or just enjoys a pond is part of the family. We all have MUCH to be thankful for including each others support and care. Join in the spirit of Thanksgiving for many are our blessings and short is the time to share them with others. \:\) \:\)
Posted By: Bob Lusk Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 02:09 PM
I am thankful for God, my family and all the blessings we receive, of which my Pond Boss family plays a huge part.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 02:30 PM
I thank God I have my ponds and something to keep my mind off of other things. I know all things come through God. And I know i'm blessed!

Furthermore I'm not sure I wouldn't be disallusioned and depressed right not if all I had to fish were public waters. The quality of experience just isn't there anymore for the average fisherman with all the boat traffic and rude people. And the fishing just doesn't seem as good as it used to be either.
Posted By: Bruce Condello Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 02:55 PM
I am thankful to God and family and friends. My pond assists in my appreciation of all three.
Posted By: george Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 03:35 PM
Thanks be to God, for Famliy, and Country.

Not to mention two NEGATVE pathology reports in row, all made possible by the Grace of God with the support of prayer from friends and family.
Posted By: BuckeyeWilly Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 03:47 PM
I'm thankful for family and friends and also this great country we live in. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 04:28 PM
I hope everyoe here has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thanks to many prayers, many from members here, we will celebrate out first with Child. He will be spoiled today and I'm proud to show him off. I will teach him how to eat too much and loosen his belt.
Posted By: ewest Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 05:01 PM
Greg -- what a blessing. \:\)

A couple of those "loosen the belt" Thanksgivings and you won't be doing this. :p

Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 05:01 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my new found pond meister friends. I hope you all have a great day filled with family and friends.
Posted By: Debra King Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 05:05 PM
I'd like to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here in my "extended family". I am extremely thankful for all of the personal blessings that God has bestowed upon me in the forms of my family, my child, and my work.
On a different note I would like to ask you all for your prayers regarding Ken, my boss. For many years he has suffered from diabetes and congestive heart failure. He has been carrying about 40 lbs of fluid around his heart, and just last week he sucumbed to double pneumonia. His body can't fight this, and things are looking grim. I have basically taken over the company (for the short term), but I ask that on this day of giving thanks for all that we have been blessed with please take a moment to include Ken in your prayers.

Again Happy Thankgiving to all and please be safe out there,

Deb
Posted By: Brettski Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 05:20 PM
Praise to God and all the blessings that he bestows. Unending thanks to the brave and courageous men and women of our military.
Of all this I can never offer enough gratitude.
-
-
LET'S EAT!!!
Posted By: bobad Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 06:55 PM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Brettski:
Praise to God and all the blessings that he bestows. Unending thanks to the brave and courageous men and women of our military.
Of all this I can never offer enough gratitude.
-
-
LET'S EAT!!!
My thoughts exactly, except the "let's eat" part. Uuuuugggghhhh... I think I might gobble. \:D
Posted By: Joey Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/06 09:56 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Posted By: Cecil Baird1 Re: Thanksgiving - 11/24/06 04:18 AM
You got it Deb.
Posted By: Greg Grimes Re: Thanksgiving - 11/24/06 10:24 PM
10-4 Deb on prayers for Ken. Thanksgiving to you as well.
Posted By: Beaver Boy Re: Thanksgiving - 11/25/06 03:53 PM
A couple city kids in the 'real' world on Thanksgiving Day.

Posted By: jeffhasapond Re: Thanksgiving - 11/25/06 04:29 PM
Great photos Lance. Pond meistering at it's finest!
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Thanksgiving - 11/25/06 09:55 PM
My daughter asked to go on the annual Thanksgiving rabbit hunt for the first time, and afterwards shot a .22 for the first time. \:\) \:\) \:\)
© Pond Boss Forum