Pond Boss
Posted By: rockytopper The next Jimmy Houston fishing my deck - 09/28/06 03:24 PM
My 3 year old grandson ELI look at that form.

The deck and waterfall

Momma's flower bed

This is a pic of ELI this past summer in colorado. We bought him a spiderman fishing rod. It had a little red plastic casting fish "fishee" is what he called it. I tought him to cast which to my amazement he pick up on right away. He's only 3 years old, most 3 year olds don't have the coordination to cast a rod repeatedly. This was the highlight of my trip. The parents weren't near as proud because he continued to cast from his back seat car seat from that momnent on. Luckily I was in a different ride home.

Brett I figured it out! I'm dangerous now
Posted By: Brettski Re: The next Jimmy Houston fishing my deck - 09/28/06 05:04 PM
LET IT ALL OUT...DON'T HOLD BACK!
Dr Burgermeister taught me that the best therapy can often be the most violent (and embarrassing) .....let 'er rip.
-
What slice of heaven are we witnessing in these pics? Home base?
I wish the new pond had this much water in it. Home base indeed, note I stained the deck when she was brim full, note the stain line
I think you need a bigger pump on the waterfall to fill a pond that size. ;\)

Pretty place, looks very inviting and comfortable. We need more pics!
Ryan, you can go to my website and get and eye full if you wish. Check out the ponds page and Home design page "Aquilla Bend Ranch is our little piece of Texas Heaven.

Theo, The draught has been so bad that the Deer are practically eating out of my hand in the back yard. My food plot is my wifes flower garden, I just sprinkly a little corn around the flowers and it's works like a charm. I'm planning to set up my stand in the masterbath Hot tub that faces her garden this year. My buddy said they have camo screens now, hopefully the wife will let me install them on the bathroom windows.
\:\)
Get her some nice floral print drapes - they should be just as effective as pure camo.
Posted By: Brettski Re: The next Jimmy Houston fishing my deck - 09/29/06 12:59 AM
Hey, with all this goofin, we failed to reveal the story behind J Houston Jr. RockyTopper...give us a good Tayxas story about Eli. That's what this thread is REALLY about. Can't see his face, but I'll bet it ain't a grimmace.
Brett I tried to up load a video but it is to big I guess, I'll send a couple PM. ENJOY
rockytopper, AWWWW what a cutie, I always enjoy taking kids fishin', and what a beautifull spot to do it. Really like the garden and waterfall.
Posted By: Ric Swaim Re: The next Jimmy Houston fishing my deck - 09/30/06 12:51 AM
RT, Good looking youngster! And I do like the form! \:\)
After watching this video you'll probably consider a different role model for that admirable young fisherman though!
http://real-hunters.com/full.swf

BTW, NWW, I think a pond IS a pet! ;\)
 Quote:
Originally posted by Ric Swaim:

BTW, NWW, I think a pond IS a pet! ;\)
Actually so do I, I am always telling hubby I am happy with our "Pond PETS"
© Pond Boss Forum