Pond Boss
Posted By: james holt Rain dance - 11/30/05 09:31 PM
Does anyone know how to make it rain in Texas or know of any hybrid bass that don't need water to live?
Posted By: Meadowlark Re: Rain dance - 11/30/05 09:38 PM
James,

I've been doing one each evening lately...and haven't seen a single water turkey this season, not a one. Okay, it hasn't rained either, but pick your poison. \:\)
Posted By: Shorty Re: Rain dance - 11/30/05 09:57 PM
Send some of that rain to NE while you are at it! We have not seen our pond at full pool for almost 5 years now. ;\)
Posted By: james holt Re: Rain dance - 11/30/05 10:19 PM
I had to make this post to keep from crying each time I see my pond drying up.
Posted By: Shorty Re: Rain dance - 11/30/05 10:28 PM
I have to admit that ours is only 12-15" below full pool right now, it was down a good 24" 45 days ago until the well pump got turned on. The heat pump on the house dicharges into our pond and if the discharge pipe is not covered by pond water it will freeze up this time of year, running the well pump 24/7 jumps our electric bill up an additional $200.00 a month. So keep up the daily rain dance for us up here in NE. Even the spring that feeds our pond is no longer running very consistantly. ;\)
Posted By: TEXAS715 Re: Rain dance - 12/02/05 02:17 PM
Your lucky ML. No rain here and I just chased off 24 water turkeys. The next one won't be so lucky.
Posted By: Meadowlark Re: Rain dance - 12/02/05 03:39 PM
Maybe its the propane cannon that I purchased but haven't deployed yet because of no water turkeys. Man those cannons really work. You don't even have to use them. \:\)

Let the rains begin.
© Pond Boss Forum