Pond Boss
Posted By: Chris Shrader Found It! (Georgia Giant Research) - 09/28/05 05:55 PM
After some searching I finally found the article that alot of ppl wanted to see. Here's the link:

Uric Acid as an Antioxidant and the Effect of Changes in Plasma Uric Acid Concentrations on Broiler Susceptibility to Ascites & The Effect of Diet and Strain on Growth, Feed Efficiency, and Amino Acid Retention in Hybrid Bluegill - Beth M. Stinefelt Thesis

If this isn't it someone let me know.
Posted By: Bill Duggan Re: Found It! (Georgia Giant Research) - 09/28/05 06:12 PM
Good job, thats it
Posted By: Sunil Re: Found It! (Georgia Giant Research) - 09/28/05 06:15 PM
"Uric Acid as an Antioxidant and the Effect of Changes in Plasma Uric Acid Concentrations.."

At first, I thought this was a study on The Gout.
Posted By: Debra King Re: Found It! (Georgia Giant Research) - 09/28/05 07:26 PM
Thanks for finding that online! I was really dreading scanning and pasting! :p

Deb
Posted By: Chris Shrader Re: Found It! (Georgia Giant Research) - 09/28/05 08:00 PM
In the previous link, the report was in a .pdf doc with another report under chapter 2. Here's an HTML link in case anyone was having problems with the first link. This is a direct link to the report:

Diet and Strain Affect Growth, Feed Efficieny, and Retention of Nitrogen and Lysine In Hybrid Bluegill

Also this is a link to the presentation made of the report. It contains all graphs of the data reported in the previous link. It was also posted a while back on PB.
Presentation Link

Also here's the link to the main page where all these things can be found. There's alot of other articles in there that make good reads, including some information on grass, trout farming, salmonoids, etc. Some of the presentations, especially the one on GC, offer great pictures that could help in weed id'ing.

Main Page Link
© Pond Boss Forum