Pond Boss
We are starting to look at different things that we would like from this forum. My goal with this subject is to provide Bob Lusk and the others who manage this forum one place where they can see our ideas.

I think that the most important thing that Pond Boss and this forum have done is this. They have taken "everybody around here knows" and are turning it into "we are learning more about".

Having people from all over this country, Canada and other countries has really opened my eyes to possibilities. I don't think that many of us would even consider HSB if it weren't for Bruce Condello.

I will gladly do whatever I can to help us take the next step with this forum.
A V Bulletin forum board with email notification and the ability to search all forums at once. Would make a great forum........perfect.
To view, "ALL NEW POSTS SINCE LAST VISIT"
A button marked "Buy all PB Forum historical entries on CD-ROM" for under price under $20.
I would like an easier way to publish photos in the Forum.
I would like another category for reference materials. Books like "The Birds of Texas", "Fish and Fishing in Iowa", "Wetland Plants and Plant Communities of Minnesota and Wisconsin", Inland Fishes of Mississippi" and other books like this are not widely known or available.

Also, there are organizations like "The Purple Martin Ass.", "N.A. Bluebird Soc." and "Bat Conservation Int." that people might be interested in. It took me forever to find prefab wood duck houses.
Posted By: Jersey Re: What do we want from the Pond Boss Forum - 05/30/05 12:37 AM
I would like to see an entire topic on the process before and during construction. Like dealing with the Army Corps of Engineers and their 404 form (who saw that coming?)

And if you are successful at getting past the ACoE, subjects like costs, problems with soil, syphon systems and gate valves, contractors, 953's, good ol' Georgia red clay no matter where you live, etc.

I know all of this information is on the forum, but it is scattered around. It seems, well the numbers show, that most of us (including me) post almost everything in the "Questions & Observations" topic.

Just my 3c
Being the terrible speller that I am, I would like to see spell check.
Posted By: Frank Re: What do we want from the Pond Boss Forum - 05/30/05 08:05 PM
The ability to search across all topics would be first on my list.
Posted By: BD Re: What do we want from the Pond Boss Forum - 06/10/05 01:48 PM
I say we should have a one stop newbie shop...so to speak.
I have listed some of my ideas here http://www.pondboss.com/cgibin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=001715#000003

and also feel this board needs more photos!
© Pond Boss Forum