Pond Boss
Posted By: Anonymous What happened to Bob Lusk? - 04/23/02 12:59 PM
Where are you hiding Bob? Haven't seen your input on the new site yet.

Cecil
Posted By: Editor, Mark McDonald Re: What happened to Bob Lusk? - 04/25/02 05:36 PM
Our man Bob Lusk has been up to his armpits in pond work . . . electro-shocking surveys, fish deliveries and such. He promises to be back on the site more often by mid-summer, occasionally til then.

Editor, Mark McDonald
Posted By: Bob Lusk Re: What happened to Bob Lusk? - 05/20/02 02:07 AM
Cecil,
When spring hits, Lusk is on the go. I have been working 6 to 7 days a week over the last 6 weeks, from about daylight to past dark, each day. I make most of my living during from March through June, so everything else takes a backseat. Gotta have a payday, and this is the season. Will steal a minute from time to time to hang in on the site. But, in the meantime, it's time to put bread on the table.
Posted By: Russ Re: What happened to Bob Lusk? - 09/04/02 01:34 AM
Ok Bob.........times up. I'm powering down the aerator and opening up the drain valve. You're going to have to surface soon. ;\)

Russ
Posted By: Dave Davidson Re: What happened to Bob Lusk? - 09/04/02 01:59 PM
I e-mailed Lusk a couple of weeks ago. He replied that he was still up to his armpits in work and that he was still going darned near around the clock but should be able to cut back soon and get back on the web site.
Posted By: Editor, Mark McDonald Re: What happened to Bob Lusk? - 09/04/02 09:39 PM
Our man Bob Lusk took a couple days off for R&R from the summe stretch run. Expect to see him back on this site within a week.
Mark McDonald
Editor, Pond Boss
© Pond Boss Forum