Pond Boss
Posted By: anthropic Optimal shipping stopped? - 03/17/20 10:36 AM
I only got 2 of 5 sacks of Optimal feed delivered last week. Anybody else having problems?
Posted By: NEDOC Re: Optimal shipping stopped? - 03/17/20 12:10 PM
I'd give them a quick call. The customer service is second to none.
Posted By: optimalfishfood Re: Optimal shipping stopped? - 03/17/20 01:11 PM
Hi all,

Normally orders go out the next day via Fedex and take about 3 days in transit. This has been a very odd March and we actually sold out of our entire inventory. I extruded some fresh feed this last Thursday and Friday.

The warehouse crew checked all the inventory in and last night boxed up all remaining orders so they are ready to be picked up today at noon central. I anticipate all orders delivering sometime this week. You should get tracking info automatically once Fedex picks it up. If you have any questions give me a call or send us an email.

Thanks again for all the support and wishing you all the best,
I sincerely apologize for the delay!!
Posted By: DavidDunn Re: Optimal shipping stopped? - 03/17/20 02:37 PM
I placed an order on March 2nd and the order is still showing as processing. It's still too cold to start feeding here in Iowa so I am not overly concerned at this point.
Posted By: nbell Re: Optimal shipping stopped? - 03/17/20 07:21 PM
Got my order I placed on March 2nd the middle of last week.
Posted By: anthropic Re: Optimal shipping stopped? - 03/17/20 09:14 PM
Good to know what's going on. If shipping were delayed due to human needs, I totally understand. Much as I love fish, humans take priority.
Posted By: DavidDunn Re: Optimal shipping stopped? - 03/18/20 12:42 PM
I got my shipping notification within 2 hours of my post on here yesterday smile Good to have Optimal as part of the family here smile
© Pond Boss Forum