Pond Boss
First, I apologize for any copyright infringement of the screenshot. grin

Through the very helpful newbie thread, I understand what the abbreviations mean. Can someone please explain the rest?

My first guess would be the current level of their BOW and most recent stocking list.

Attached picture 20200218_160157.jpg
Sorry, didn't mean to be cryptic. These are really just notes to myself.

We are encouraged to keep a pond history so as to evaluate what's happening, what works, and what doesn't. I can't keep it all in my head, so I thought this might be a good place to store the info. At least, I'm reminded every time I come to the Forum, which is a good thing.

Knowing what & when not only helps me make decisions now, it may also be valuable when & if the time comes to sell the property. It would sure be nice for a buyer to know what's going on! My only gripe is that I wish there were more space, so I could record liming information, harvest info, planting pondweeds, and the like.

100 TP 6/16 means 100 tilapia stocked June 2016. 150# means 150 pounds. 1k PK = 1,000 glass shrimp.
It's like your ponds history (pond log). Maybe the keepers of the forum can add a spot on our profiles. It could be your own pond log. What's been added when (fish, docks, trees, chemicals). What type of culling being done at the time (all crappie, catfish, koi, grass carp) for me.
Genius idea....times 2!
Plus, putting it in your signature block lets "The Man" know what you've got in your pond without having to look at your credit card fish purchase records! crazy

Does this tinfoil hat make me look fat?
That is a neat idea, and others in similar situations such as pond size and geographical area, can look at the stocking profile,, and might add notes on whether it worked out to your liking or would go with a few less of something and a few more of others if you had it to do over again. all valuable information to newbies like myself.
© Pond Boss Forum