Pond Boss
Posted By: Flame nascar drivers in P Boss magazine - 11/14/19 02:46 PM
Just noticed in our latest Pond Boss Magazine nov./Dec 2019 that on page 20 that I believe 2 NASCAR drivers are in the photo. Ryan Newman and Clint Boyer.Am I correct? I read the article but NO mention of either of them.
Posted By: Bob Lusk Re: nascar drivers in P Boss magazine - 11/14/19 05:32 PM
Bam!! You're correct!

Good eye! I didn't mention them for several reasons. First, I don't "drop names" of people I work with. Second, the story was more about the fish we were all holding.

Both of those guys are Pond Boss subscribers and when they see that photo, I'll get a text from both of them...they'll love it.
Posted By: Flame Re: nascar drivers in P Boss magazine - 11/14/19 06:45 PM
Ryan has always been my favorite driver. I thought those two were friends but a few races back Clint took swings at ryan after a race for something that happened on the track! Hah!! Tell Ryan I'm his number one fan!! Thanks for getting back to me Bob. The wife and I met you at Highflyer get together a few years back. good times!!
Posted By: anthropic Re: nascar drivers in P Boss magazine - 11/16/19 04:01 AM
If I remember correctly, you've done some racing yourself, right? wink
Posted By: Flame Re: nascar drivers in P Boss magazine - 11/16/19 01:25 PM
Yes sir I have raced for several years in my "younger" days! Hah!! Tempers do flare when adrenaline is that high! That is exactly how I got the nickname FLAME.Kept it all these years.I have a ultra-high respect for ALL Nascar drivers.Hard to understand what really goes on out there unless you have been "in their seat"!!
© Pond Boss Forum