Pond Boss
Posted By: Bob-O Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/11/19 07:58 PM
Ok, made plans to go fishin with Bill Cody today and a big ol high pressure system came blowin in late yesterday. Very bright sunshine and we did'nt get to the pond till about 1 pm. In less than a half hr we had caught 20 YP ranging from 11+1/4 inch to over 13 inch. I aggravated Bill with several issues and that was a bonus to the great fish. Bitch on young Billy !!PS one was full of eggs,
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/12/19 01:00 AM
Awesome man, I'm jealous, I've never fished with Dr. Cody.
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/12/19 01:24 AM
Everytime I get together with him is fun. Especially cool when he cheers me up in Florida with a Christmas visit. Never brings a present tho.
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/12/19 09:38 AM
Sounds like fun
Posted By: Theo Gallus Re: Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/12/19 10:46 AM
Originally Posted By: Bob-O
Everytime I get together with him is fun. Especially cool when he cheers me up in Florida with a Christmas visit. Never brings a present tho.

Presents, presence - they're pretty close.
Posted By: Sunil Re: Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/12/19 12:00 PM
Two freaks fishing.....who woulda thunk it???
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/12/19 12:12 PM
Originally Posted By: Theo Gallus
..Presents, presence - they're pretty close.

nice
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/12/19 11:13 PM
I’d hate to fish with a guy in a Speedo
Posted By: Bill D. Re: Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/13/19 01:16 AM
Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
I’d hate to fish with a guy in a Speedo

Bill C must be one strong and tolerant individual. Bob, did you wear the pink speedo or go with the camo to sneak up on the YP?
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/13/19 07:25 PM
Bob-O caught all the perch except a couple. He kept me busy net landing fish, removing fish, bossing him around, measuring fish, and moving fish to the transport containers. Bob-O was catching fish as fast as he could rebait, untangle his line, and working with a junky drag on his reel. All in all, it was just a good normal day on a premium, high quality, yellow perch pond - 20 jumbo perch in 30 minutes. Smallest YP was 11.25".
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/13/19 11:43 PM
Theo and Al, Dr Perca has a large presence wether in Ohio or Florida, that's why he travels with a bodygaurd. Sunill, if you were there it would have been a perfect trifecta. DD and Bill D, Cody didn't want to alarm the huge population of Malinta so I was restrained to Daisy Duke denim hot pants,
Posted By: ewest Re: Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/14/19 12:55 AM
At the lake with the "ol'faithful Johnson"?

I hope no one went overboard !!!!!!

Posted By: Sunil Re: Fishin with crabby Cody !!! - 06/17/19 04:46 AM
Ah yes...Bill's little dinghy!!!!
© Pond Boss Forum