Pond Boss
Posted By: DonoBBD Yellow perch mount? - 05/13/19 06:58 PM
Anyone know who Cecil would send his fish to too get mounted? I am looking to buy a two fish perch mount for the Bar. No need to be real even painted fiberglass would be fine too.

Cheers Don.
Posted By: Bill D. Re: Yellow perch mount? - 05/13/19 07:32 PM
Hey Don,

Cecil is an accomplished professional taxidermist and mounts his own fish and those of his customers. IIRC he works with both real fish and replicas. He also raises trophy fish to sell to other taxidermists. Send me a PM if you want his contact info.

Bill D.
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Yellow perch mount? - 05/14/19 01:15 AM
Yes Cecil is an award winning fish taxidermist; numerous award ribbons on this office wall. He does excellent work. He mounted an outstanding replica of a yellow perch for me last winter. His painting of the YP mounts are perfection especially if you include specific pictures of the coloration that you prefer. The best YP mounts that you will ever find.
Posted By: DonoBBD Re: Yellow perch mount? - 05/15/19 12:18 PM
Originally Posted By: Bill Cody
Yes Cecil is an award winning fish taxidermist; numerous award ribbons on this office wall. He does excellent work. He mounted an outstanding replica of a yellow perch for me last winter. His painting of the YP mounts are perfection especially if you include specific pictures of the coloration that you prefer. The best YP mounts that you will ever find.

That is great to hear. I have reached out to him and hope to hear back from him. Now I am excited to see what he can come up for us.

Cheers,
Posted By: dlowrance Re: Yellow perch mount? - 05/15/19 02:51 PM
Cecil did a replica for me of the LMB I caught a few years ago - absolutely phenomenal work.
Posted By: DonoBBD Re: Yellow perch mount? - 05/20/19 02:01 PM
He is on the case. We have asked for one like Bill has but a wall hanger for our Bar area in the house. I will post up some pictures when we get it.

Cheers.
© Pond Boss Forum