Pond Boss
Posted By: Bob-O Surprise - 12/09/18 08:21 PM
Yesterday right at the crack of noon I vaulted out of bed ready for a normal day of doing very little. Did my usual routine of heating up some stale coffee, checking my E-mail, facebook alerts and my voice mail. The last one caught me by surprise. It was from wild Bill C and announced it would be a good day for him to drop by. Now I'm in Bradenton Fl so a bit unusual for the wild one to be in tha neighborhood. Called him back but got his answering machine. During nice weather I leave both front and rear doors open. Wasn't long before I heard grumblings going in the driveway. So in walks Bill and his bodygaurd Korn King. They settled in and we went into the better part of an hr insulting each other. What a fine X-mass surprise. Just wanted to share for some of you folks that haven.t had any good surprises this yr. Keep faith, there are still 3 weeks left. I have had some problems logging in along with word placement so I will wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a great weight to length ratio yr.
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: Surprise - 12/09/18 09:43 PM
Good for you, Buddy and Merry Christmas to you as well (and to Wild Bill and Korn King)!

PS - To get above 30 here would be a very welcome surprise (it's the little things). Glad to see you made it down south safely!
Posted By: Bill D. Re: Surprise - 12/10/18 12:14 AM
Merry Christmas to you too Bob! Hope Santa brings you a blue hair for Christmas!
Posted By: Bill Cody Re: Surprise - 12/10/18 01:17 AM
It would be the devil that would be bringing Sir Bob-O the "blue hair" as a reward for being a good boy this last year. Yea - noon "drop by" caught him in his jammies and 'stale coffee'! LOL. Good visit with him in the 80F temps.
Posted By: ewest Re: Surprise - 12/10/18 02:48 AM
Good for you guys. What is wild Bill doing in FL?
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Surprise - 12/10/18 05:20 PM
Keith, I've told you before that you have an open invitation. Of course you could just show up unexpeccted as some rude folks do.
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Surprise - 12/10/18 05:24 PM
Eric, I suspect he is on a mission to aquire some Tarpon, Manatees or Loggerhead to add to his pond. I just wonder how he is gonna smuggle them onto the plane.
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Surprise - 12/10/18 05:27 PM
Bill D, I DON'T!!! There are enough lurkin around the pool. I have had to retire ye ol camo speedo. Wearin that thing made the BH more pesky than Mosquitoes in December.
© Pond Boss Forum