Pond Boss
Posted By: JKS3613 Built HSB resuscitator/live well - 09/04/18 10:05 PM
If anyone is interested in putting together one of these, here's what it cost me.

O2 Tank and regulator from local welding supply = $205
Flow meter = $20
Point Four micro bubbler = $53
Hose and barb fitting for flow meter = $10
(I already had a 48 qt wheeled ice chest so I didn't include that.)

Total = $288

Attached picture Oxygen.jpg
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Built HSB resuscitator/live well - 09/05/18 10:02 AM
Sounds like you did it right.
Posted By: Mike Whatley Re: Built HSB resuscitator/live well - 09/05/18 12:01 PM
Looks like a mini version of the system we used on our live release pontoon boats when I was running bass tournaments. Good job!!
Posted By: JKS3613 Re: Built HSB resuscitator/live well - 09/05/18 02:01 PM
Thanks! I got some great advice from here in another thread so it was easy to do. Can't wait to try it out!
Posted By: snrub Re: Built HSB resuscitator/live well - 09/05/18 02:06 PM
Looks great.
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Built HSB resuscitator/live well - 09/09/18 02:13 PM
JKS, I'm going to copy this link to Tracy's thread. Good visual of the O2 system.

Just a couple of things, I don't leave the diffuser in the water without O2 flowing. Water will leak into the diffsuer if there's no flow pressure. Also, there may have been a small piece of sandpaper in the box. That's for cleaning the stone if it gets algaed up, but I've never needed mine. It's in a plastic baggie with my O2 stuff.
Posted By: JKS3613 Re: Built HSB resuscitator/live well - 09/09/18 05:06 PM
Good advice, thanks! And I was wondering what that sandpaper was for! grin

Originally Posted By: FireIsHot
JKS, I'm going to copy this link to Tracy's thread. Good visual of the O2 system.

Just a couple of things, I don't leave the diffuser in the water without O2 flowing. Water will leak into the diffsuer if there's no flow pressure. Also, there may have been a small piece of sandpaper in the box. That's for cleaning the stone if it gets algaed up, but I've never needed mine. It's in a plastic baggie with my O2 stuff.
© Pond Boss Forum