Pond Boss
Posted By: wright first post SW Chicago need help. - 10/16/17 04:23 PM
Hello

I just purchased a property with a small pond. I am guessing about an acre. It has an issue with the overfill pipes. The vertical pipe leaks at the bottom where it is connected to the horizontal pipe. The pond is about 2 or 3 feet shallower than it should be. Is there anyone in the south west Chicago suburbs I could contact to get an estimate on what would need to be done to fix the problem. Does anyone know a reputable pond builder in the south west Chicago area?

Beau
Posted By: esshup Re: first post SW Chicago need help. - 10/18/17 04:51 AM
Originally Posted By: wright
Hello

I just purchased a property with a small pond. I am guessing about an acre. It has an issue with the overfill pipes. The vertical pipe leaks at the bottom where it is connected to the horizontal pipe. The pond is about 2 or 3 feet shallower than it should be. Is there anyone in the south west Chicago suburbs I could contact to get an estimate on what would need to be done to fix the problem. Does anyone know a reputable pond builder in the south west Chicago area?

Beau

Do a google search for Aquascape, Inc. They are close to you and probably could help. I talked to them when I had a large project that I needed help with.
© Pond Boss Forum