Pond Boss
Posted By: SetterGuy Thank you Pond Boss (again) - 10/26/16 02:54 PM
I worry way too much. Water, dam, fish, grass, feeder, you name it. You guys have walked me back off the ledge many times. This weekend, it was all worth it.
Thank you! (We ate YP for dinner both nights.) and "yes" the water is a bit low, but we haven't had rain for two months, so there isn't much I can do about it. Ha!
Grandkids and (Pops) catching YP.

Son in law. With twins..

Granddaughter, (interested in YP, eyes..)

Feeding the fish.
Posted By: SetterGuy Re: Thank you Pond Boss (again) - 10/26/16 05:33 PM
FYI, April of 2014.. (Same view..)
Posted By: RC51 Re: Thank you Pond Boss (again) - 10/26/16 06:51 PM
Well done Setterguy!! Well done!! Wow what a change! Lots of work right there but in the end now it's all worth seeing them kids having fun!!

Nice!

RC
Posted By: esshup Re: Thank you Pond Boss (again) - 10/26/16 07:56 PM
Quite a change!!!!!!!!!

I'd throw some pics up that I have, but photobucket doesn't seem to be working now.
Posted By: SetterGuy Re: Thank you Pond Boss (again) - 10/26/16 09:07 PM
Originally Posted By: RC51
Well done Setterguy!! Well done!! Wow what a change! Lots of work right there but in the end now it's all worth seeing them kids having fun!!

Nice!

RC

Thanks. That's exactly how I was feeling.
Posted By: SetterGuy Re: Thank you Pond Boss (again) - 10/26/16 09:12 PM
Originally Posted By: esshup
Quite a change!!!!!!!!!

I'd throw some pics up that I have, but photobucket doesn't seem to be working now.

Thanks Scott. It has turned out better than I imagined it would. The grand kids could see 100s of small fish (probably FHM, but I'm not sure) swimming along the bank. Lots of chow for the SMB, and HSB.. Sure lit up their eyes..
Posted By: esshup Re: Thank you Pond Boss (again) - 10/26/16 09:38 PM
Originally Posted By: SetterGuy
Originally Posted By: esshup
Quite a change!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Scott. It has turned out better than I imagined it would. The grand kids could see 100s of small fish (probably FHM, but I'm not sure) swimming along the bank. Lots of chow for the SMB, and HSB.. Sure lit up their eyes..

As long as you don't leave the predators overeat their forage base, it will only get better!!! Glad to watch the progress.
Posted By: snrub Re: Thank you Pond Boss (again) - 10/27/16 02:06 PM
So good when a plan works out. Congrats!
Posted By: SetterGuy Re: Thank you Pond Boss (again) - 10/27/16 05:34 PM
Originally Posted By: snrub
So good when a plan works out. Congrats!

Thanks. I'm thinking it's only going to get better.
© Pond Boss Forum