Pond Boss
Posted By: n8ly Giving Thanks Today - 11/27/14 12:34 PM
I do think that Thanksgiving Day is my favorite day of the whole year! Eating, Relaxing, Reflecting, and Hanging out with friends and family. Been a busy year, today lets celebrate!

I am playing with kids till noon then feasting with my brothers and sisters at 2 and then doing it again with Brooks family at 6... I will be wearing sweatpants today and probably should eat a big breakfast to make sure the ole stomach is stretched out and ready for both meals tonight... dont want to dissapoint the chefs....

Hope you all have a great thanksgiving weekend! Whats everyone up to today?
Posted By: Dave Davidson1 Re: Giving Thanks Today - 11/27/14 01:47 PM
Spent yesterday preparing. Made pecan pies, built a big fruit salad, cleaned the house some, made a bundt cake, did some food shopping.

Today, we start getting turkey, dressing, etc ready for a 1:30 dinner.

And then, tomorrow will be hunting for a couple of days.

Hope everybody enjoys the day.
Posted By: Lovnlivin Re: Giving Thanks Today - 11/27/14 02:53 PM
Sharing my thanks to PB and all of you in the PBF for all you do and all you give for others.

Hoping today is special for you all!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted By: Dwight Re: Giving Thanks Today - 11/27/14 02:56 PM
Thanks for the good life on Bremer Pond!
Posted By: Sunil Re: Giving Thanks Today - 11/27/14 04:08 PM
Having some family over to the house for dinner around 2:30, and then just hanging out.

Merry Thanksgiving to you all!!!
Posted By: teehjaeh57 Re: Giving Thanks Today - 11/27/14 05:09 PM
What I wouldn't do for a slice of DDs Mesquite bark bundt cake.

Hope everyone has family with whom to share the day. I'm mindful of my many blessings, among which is my forum family.
Posted By: sprkplug Re: Giving Thanks Today - 11/27/14 06:37 PM
Gathering with the family shortly. Thankful I can escape to the woods and the ponds if/when the need arises.

Happy Thanksgiving all.
Posted By: Bob-O Re: Giving Thanks Today - 11/27/14 09:16 PM
Everyday is a day for me to give thanks. I'm blessed far more than I deserve.
Posted By: FireIsHot Re: Giving Thanks Today - 11/28/14 11:59 AM
Great day with the family yesterday. Having had everybody here at the farm seems to be the start of a new Thanksgiving tradition for us. With the beautiful weather we had, we were all outside as much as inside.

Off to Canton today for Christmas shopping. There's a vendor there with early 1900's Griswold cast iron cookware that has my name written all over it.
Posted By: Rainman Re: Giving Thanks Today - 11/28/14 01:00 PM
I had a surprise delivery of a couple hundred Walleye n8ly had to a customer Wednesday during a large snow storm. Drove slow over lots of ice, acclimated/tempered the critters and got home around 1am. Up early thanksgiving to smoke a turkey and relax with the 2 youngest kids and 10 month old grandbaby that came over. Lots to be thankful for here!
© Pond Boss Forum